Just thought I would share..

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Just thought i would share that I did not know you can ovulate during and right after your period..which is why some women do not conceive because their waiting for mid cycle to ov.

Here's some ladies who are proof:

https://www.babycenter.com/404_can-you-get-pregnant-right-after-your-period_7094.bc

These women did not ovulate during their period. They had sex during their period and the sperm lived long enough to last until their ovulation. Some women ovulate early so it is possible for the sperm from intercourse towards the end of menstruation to live until ovulation. But you are right, that if some women are waiting until CD 14 and onwards to have intercourse, but they ovulate around CD 12, then yes it is too late.

That does make sense and i think one lady said that with your period can make you cramp so hard that it throws an egg out. It's quite confusing

I believe I have this problem. I O early and have a long LP. the cycle I got pregnant with DD we only DTD on cd 8, 9 and 10 (AF lasts 7 days for me) of a 35 day cycle. she was unplanned, so it didnt actually occur to me until this month that for our last 10 months of trying, Ive probably missed my O, since we would plan DTD/opks for cd14-21 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->