Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I'm so happy for you Kika!!!!!!! :wohoo: sounds like this is it babylove!! I can't wait til tomorrow for you either, just so that you get to see that beautiful baby...

Then there will be me and Kim next Wednesday! Gender Scan Kim :wohoo: It's a boy, it's a girl, it's a FLUFFET hahahahaha! Oooooo I'm bored as you can tell lol

I can just can't wait to see my baby(ies)

Ooooooh, Shara! Speaking of Vitamin B6, look into getting yourself some Preggie Pop Drops, pretty lady! They are little hard candies that you suck on, made of Vitamin B6 but they taste delish! Mine were lemon and raspberry flavored (2 separate candy flavors, not together), but I think they have more flavors, just not at the store I went to. They're usually sold in specialty shops, but I think you can look them up online to find out where you can find them around you. Anyway, they work! And since you're not actually having to swallow anything, they shouldn't make your nausea any worse (hopefully!). Jess, I don't know that y'all would have them over there or I'd suggest them for you, too!

Hey kim, that was a cute warm welcome haha :D how long did you suffer with ms for? With Sofia it was literally 2 days and that was it for me. My pregnancy in General was terrible as I said before but I was lucky in terms of ms and first tri symptoms. Xx
Oh Shara sorry to hear you're MS is starting up too :( xx
I like it because it's a good indication that things are ok down there but it doesn't make us feel ok that's for sure! How long until your scan??? :) based on the little that I know about you all I think kim will be blessed with a pink bump and Shara I'm pretty sure you will also be told you're making two babies. You sound a lot like how I feel right now ! Xx
Kika I'm glad you had no spotting today like this exact day last time that's a great start and long may it stay that way :) <3 your post is so sweet. she loves you guys a lot and I'll pass your sweet words on. kim you're right she is a very strong girl with a mature and positive head on her shoulders. Goodness she has been the one to hold our family together many of times. If she wants to achieve something then damn you'll be f'ed if you think she's gonna give up before achieving it, just like with her nursing etc. I just love her so much and would love to see her finally be blessed with the one thing her and Jesse both want more than anything. She just has these out bursts from time to time and probably doesn't want to bring a negative and gloomy vibe to this page which I guess is why she wants a break. But no she is made of nails and I know it will happen soon even though her cycles are very strange and they often give her a lot of false hope.

Kika, I'm so proud of you for staying positive, love! <3 :hugs: <3 And I soooooooo can't wait to see pics of your little one!

Rushing off to a meeting, girls! Be back later! :kiss:

They said it's going to be only paperwork and "talk" tomorrow...no tests, no scans :/ and the doctor only works monday and Friday shame :/ so Monday being a bank holiday I'm thinking scan/tests next Friday --> Feb, 20th at the earliest may be...

I'll ask her tomorrow if she could do a scan after the paperwork and talk...we shall see. I can't wait to see that baby! I'm so excited I want to scream haha

Hugs

They said it's going to be only paperwork and "talk" tomorrow...no tests, no scans :/ and the doctor only works monday and Friday shame :/ so Monday being a bank holiday I'm thinking scan/tests next Friday --> Feb, 20th at the earliest may be...

I'll ask her tomorrow if she could do a scan after the paperwork and talk...we shall see. I can't wait to see that baby! I'm so excited I want to scream haha

Hugs

Well, that's pretty weird Kika, because normally here in the US they automatically do a u/s at at least 8 weeks. That's what I've seen. I haven't seen someone go in yet without getting an u/s at their 8 weeks scan but maybe that's just here in WI...I couldn't imagine going through my appt without one. I would flip out

Omg, Shara, wow! I really do hope they do the scan! I'm not sure why they'd say paperwork and talk... Shall I call them and ask:shrug: I wouldn't want hubby to miss it if they'd do a scan!! I think I'm going to call them? Or is it too rude? Is it ok to call them and ask if I'd have a scan tomorrow? Please let me know what you think!!!

Also...may be it's all the junk food I eat...but I've noticed I sweat a lot and it stinks so bad :/ I'm a smelly beast :( has anyone else had it?

Sorry I took a break, I had to get the weirdest craving ever!! Get this .....hot dog with sweet relish and chocolate milk :rofl:
hdcm.jpg

Soooooo weird! I NEVER eat hot dogs hahaha

anywho, I would absolutely call. That's not rude at all. And if they say no they don't usually do a scan, then ask for one. I haven't heard of that before where won't do it. They should understand

I haven't had that yet. Which is crazy Kika because I'm usually a perspirer (really big one) but I haven't had a drop of sweat since I've been pregnant lol...not even when I have my hot flashes, there is NO sweat at all. Now I'm freaking out. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water

I left a message and waiting not so patiently for them to call Grrr

Then there will be me and Kim next Wednesday! Gender Scan Kim :wohoo: It's a boy, it's a girl, it's a FLUFFET hahahahaha! Oooooo I'm bored as you can tell lol

I can just can't wait to see my baby(ies)

Shara, you are too stinkin' cute, I just love you to pieces! And I can't wait to see those sweet little babies, either! You and Kika's!!! And mine, too, if I'm being perfectly honest! :haha:

Hey kim, that was a cute warm welcome haha :D how long did you suffer with ms for? With Sofia it was literally 2 days and that was it for me. My pregnancy in General was terrible as I said before but I was lucky in terms of ms and first tri symptoms. Xx
Oh Shara sorry to hear you're MS is starting up too :( xx
I like it because it's a good indication that things are ok down there but it doesn't make us feel ok that's for sure! How long until your scan??? :) based on the little that I know about you all I think kim will be blessed with a pink bump and Shara I'm pretty sure you will also be told you're making two babies. You sound a lot like how I feel right now ! Xx
Kika I'm glad you had no spotting today like this exact day last time that's a great start and long may it stay that way :) <3 your post is so sweet. she loves you guys a lot and I'll pass your sweet words on. kim you're right she is a very strong girl with a mature and positive head on her shoulders. Goodness she has been the one to hold our family together many of times. If she wants to achieve something then damn you'll be f'ed if you think she's gonna give up before achieving it, just like with her nursing etc. I just love her so much and would love to see her finally be blessed with the one thing her and Jesse both want more than anything. She just has these out bursts from time to time and probably doesn't want to bring a negative and gloomy vibe to this page which I guess is why she wants a break. But no she is made of nails and I know it will happen soon even though her cycles are very strange and they often give her a lot of false hope.

My MS started around Week 6 and lasted through Week 12. However, it wasn't as terrible as it could've been. I only threw up once, so I consider myself pretty lucky in that respect.

Louisa is such a sweet and lovely friend, and I hate to see her like this. I know she will pull through. I want it so bad for her and really, really hope she catches that egg this time. The process is really wearing both her and Tara down. It would be so wonderful if they both got their BFPs this cycle!!!

Ohmigosh! I just saw Sofia's middle name is Grace!!! I love it! One of the names I'd picked out for my angel baby was Waverly Grace! It's the perfect middle name!

I love your new avi, btw. Beautiful sisters!

Hugs

Well, that's pretty weird Kika, because normally here in the US they automatically do a u/s at at least 8 weeks. That's what I've seen. I haven't seen someone go in yet without getting an u/s at their 8 weeks scan but maybe that's just here in WI...I couldn't imagine going through my appt without one. I would flip out

They do the same here in Florida, so I'm willing to bet it should be like that throughout the US. FX for you to get your first scan tomorrow, Kika!!!

ANYTHING KIM---I'm willing to try anything at this point

Bless your heart, my love. :hugs: Here's the link for the Preggie Pop Drops from the manufacturer: https://www.threelollies.com/Products/tabid/63/categoryid/2/Default.aspx Now that I've looked them up, I can tell you I had the Preggie Pop Drops Plus. I'm not entirely certain about the difference in the regular ones and plus ones, but if my local store had carried those green apple flavored ones, I would've gotten those!

Omg, Shara, wow! I really do hope they do the scan! I'm not sure why they'd say paperwork and talk... Shall I call them and ask:shrug: I wouldn't want hubby to miss it if they'd do a scan!! I think I'm going to call them? Or is it too rude? Is it ok to call them and ask if I'd have a scan tomorrow? Please let me know what you think!!!

It's probably too late for you to call now, but I wouldn't think it was rude for you to call and ask. I'd definitely want hubby there, too, if they are in fact doing a scan! Speaking of hubby, how has he been acting lately? Has he accepted the fact that you are indeed pregnant?

Also...may be it's all the junk food I eat...but I've noticed I sweat a lot and it stinks so bad :/ I'm a smelly beast :( has anyone else had it?

I haven't sweated much at all, but I have heard it happens to some women. And I'm not sure about the smell, but I know a lot of women have smelly pee, so maybe it's just the hormones? Ask your OB about it tomorrow, sweets.

Sorry I took a break, I had to get the weirdest craving ever!! Get this .....hot dog with sweet relish and chocolate milk :rofl:

Shara, I LOVEEEEEEEEEE hot dogs!!! I stopped eating them, though, because someone told me you have to be careful with processed meats (hot dogs, deli meat, etc.), especially in your 1st trimester. I don't want to freak you out, but I would definitely advise you to ask your doctor about them at your appointment next week. I know you said you normally don't eat them, but in case you have another craving. There's a bacteria called listeria in processed meats that could be harmful to baby. I've read articles saying as long as the hot dogs/deli meats are heated to at least 160 degrees before you eat them (the heat kills the bacteria), they are fine. But I am still going to ask my doctor next week before eating them again.

I haven't had that yet. Which is crazy Kika because I'm usually a perspirer (really big one) but I haven't had a drop of sweat since I've been pregnant lol...not even when I have my hot flashes, there is NO sweat at all. Now I'm freaking out. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water

Y'all! Pregnancy does crazy things to our bodies, let me tell you! I am usually so hot-natured! Not perspiring a whole lot, but it doesn't take much to get my temperature heated up. Then I got pregnant...now I'm cold almost all the time! I heard it might be from all the additional blood that is now circulating in my system, which makes sense. I love being cold-natured now! Well, it's not so great during the winter, but it'll come in handy when I'm super big-pregnant!

Hiya girls :) x x
In all honestly kika I can't say that I'm sweaty at all either. The only time lately that I end up in a hot sweaty mess is after my sickness sessions but in general I'm dry under the arms xx - I have heard of similar though so I think it's pretty normal :)
Kim the whole listeria thing in certain processed foods is *big* over here, meaning everyone has it drummed into them especially my midwife anyway. Hopefully shara won't feel the need to eat another hotdog since she doesn't normally but I'm glad you mentioned that just incase because I probably would have done otherwise x
Kika happy appointment day! I hope they scan you today that would be great news my fingers are crossed that you show us a cute little bean picture later. I wish we had those Pop drops here kim, although fingers crossed my m.s has died down the last couple days :happydance:
I spoke to Louisa when she dropped Sofia back this morning at 7:45 before work and she seemed a bit happier today. I always try to remind her of good things happening this year to look forward to bevause it normally works. Like I remind her of holidays coming up, my baby shower, Sofia's birthday trip to Disney, going to see our dad (who lives in a different country) and normally it brings her spirits back up and works but it's not working as well lately. I'm just waiting for the day that I can remind her that soon she will be giving birth to a beautiful baby which I know won't be long. The other day Louisa sneakily took a bump photo of me did she upload it here? If not I took another one this morning to show my step mum who lives in Turkey so I was gonna try to upload it it she didn't. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->