Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

She did Jess! It was so cuteeeeee!

And thanks guys for letting me know about the Listeria! I didn't know that at all. Well, I know now and you can rest assure I won't be eating those things again. I'm just mad now because I had the craving to begin with because of the fact that I never eat them--- wth???

Anywho, Kika---Let us know if they let you take a scan today. There's no way they should not. I wouldn't leave without one if I were you lol. FXd for a beautiful scan today

Jess, I'm so glad you are Louisa's sister! She is so blessed to have you, especially in these times when TTC can be so stressful and look so bleak. I know she will get her rainbow really soon. We just want her to know we love her dearly, we truly understand her wanting to take a break, but either way we have her back until she gets the second line <3

Hey sweet girlies, I'm in the doctors office and my appointent is in about an hours time! I had to take a bus here and it runs once every 75 min that's why I'm so early. I'm the first appoinment and the doctor isn't here yet so receptionist couldn't tell me if I'm having a scan or not! I really hope I do! And also hope that baby is well and alive and I just don't want to even think about my last experience...this is going to be a happy one :)

I'll report back after appointment. Wish me luck! Love you all!

Guys you won't believe it--> doctor called and said she's stuck at the hospital and it'll be another hour wait! Asked if I still wanted to do the appointment and of course I do! So just another hour wait ...it better be worth it :) Grrr I'm so cold and hungry

WTH?? I've never heard that before! What doctor's office are you at? Are you at a private practice or something?? Like, you had an appt they shouldn't be scheduled with anything else in that time, unless one of their patients is in labor, then that I understand, but what are the odds eh lol??? Wow, well let's chat while you wait...

Thanks so much Shara that's such a nice thing to say! Xx
Good luck kika and little one , if they don't offer you a scan then demand one please! Please give me some good news in form of a scan so I can report back to louisa as I know that would put a smile on her face! Please let us know asap good luck lovely! Xx

Kika I have only just realised that your little one is due on my birthday. September 16! That's madness :D

I'm still waiting :/ ya someone was in labour so it might be longer than an hour and now the next patient is here and would I be seen first? Oh wow jess that's so cute I'm due on your bday :) I will demand a scan! I can't wait for another week! I thought I could but I'd rather see baby today ... Will post as soon as I see the doc.

Still waiting! :( xx
Well if my appointment was scheduled in first then I would not be happy if they saw someone else before you. especially when its not your fault that you haven't yet been seen so stand your ground wont you :D and remember don't leave without a scan and please try to upload a photo. I am so excited :) this is making me even more excited for my gender scan on the 2nd :) xx

I won't leave until they do a scan I really hope they don't rush me tho :/ they said an hour but it's already been an hour and 20 min :(

Wohooo!! Kika, that's what I'm talking about, go boldy and ask for that scan!! It suck you have to wait there but, yeah, you are first! Unless her appt was before yours, which I doubt it was, you will be first in line. Also, don't they have more than one midwife?? There's at least 5 midwives at Aurora where I go....If they know you have to wait 2 hours to see "your" midwife then why can't another see you. You're gonna have to meet them all eventually anyway just in case your midwife is not there.....I just think that's ludicrous that they're ok with making you wait 2 hours and not give an alternative....:shrug: I guessss

they offered me water lol if they offer another doctor or midwife I'm taking it...still nothing Grrr

:hi: Wow Kika, next time let me know and I can meet ya! ;)

So I took another test this am. BFN. But oddly my test from 10dpo...is showing a very bold evap. It's evil. It's in my journal.

So I wanted to let you know...that if AF comes on Tuesday as expected...I am going to take the month off from all things Baby. I need to clear my head as this cycle was tough on me. I will still lurk and pop in but maybe with my business trips etc. that'll be a good distraction and hubby and I can "take it easy". What do you guys think?

Ok...so I posted on my way home but their wifi was really bad and just saw it didn't go through :(

So the bad news --> they cancelled it :/

The good news --> they offered to take my blood pressure (it was a bit high :/) and they offered a pee pregnancy test which turned positive.

Then they set up an ultrasound appointment for Monday 6pm and blood work to be done some time next week, or tm if I wanted as they are open on Saturday.

So Monday 6pm.... Oh what a day...

:hi: Wow Kika, next time let me know and I can meet ya! ;)

So I took another test this am. BFN. But oddly my test from 10dpo...is showing a very bold evap. It's evil. It's in my journal.

So I wanted to let you know...that if AF comes on Tuesday as expected...I am going to take the month off from all things Baby. I need to clear my head as this cycle was tough on me. I will still lurk and pop in but maybe with my business trips etc. that'll be a good distraction and hubby and I can "take it easy". What do you guys think?

I think whatever is best for you emotionally and physically, then do it. Even if we gotta sacrifice talking with you lol, as long as you come on to say hi every once in a while I'll be okay with that. But overall, I totally understand. It is very discouraging sometimes and that's the one thing about this TTC life that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies because that can bring a woman down after so long. So....to you and Louisa, I just hope you both recoop and fly back to us. We'll be waiting. :kiss:

Ok...so I posted on my way home but their wifi was really bad and just saw it didn't go through :(

So the bad news --> they cancelled it :/

The good news --> they offered to take my blood pressure (it was a bit high :/) and they offered a pee pregnancy test which turned positive.

Then they set up an ultrasound appointment for Monday 6pm and blood work to be done some time next week, or tm if I wanted as they are open on Saturday.

So Monday 6pm.... Oh what a day...

Oh wow!! You're right, what a day huh?? Oh well..Monday it is. At least you know your baby's in there fine

I just logged on and saw this
Last post: Kika7
So I couldn't click on this page fast enough in hope of seeing a beautiful little scan picture :( xx
That's pure torture that they're making you wait another 3 days which will seem like forever but it's another 3 days of baby growing , that's a good way to think of it right??? :) will be looking forward to Monday for you
Xxx

Ya I'm disappointed but also glad they gave me a Monday appointment and didn't make me wait till next Friday.

Tara, I'm so sorry for another bfn, I'll definitely stop by your journal.

Oh what a day ... I'm happy for my Monday appointment tho...I've waited so long sure I can wait till Monday...

I just logged on and saw this
Last post: Kika7
So I couldn't click on this page fast enough in hope of seeing a beautiful little scan picture :( xx
That's pure torture that they're making you wait another 3 days which will seem like forever but it's another 3 days of baby growing , that's a good way to think of it right??? :) will be looking forward to Monday for you
Xxx

:rofl: I DID THE SAME THING JESS!! :rofl: As soon as I saw her as the last poster, I damn near broke my finger pressing enter, thinking I was gonna see the scan lol...you're too funny. I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->