Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

OK, I need to ask your opinions. Be forewarned, this might be TMI, but I need someone else's opinion and I'm not sure I want to post a new thread to the masses.

Today is CD8 for me. I had AF CD1-CD6, with CD6 being mostly brown spotting with a little EW consistency (stretch). Nothing at all yesterday. Just a little while ago, I had straight up EW streaked with yellow/brown! The earliest I've ever had EW was CD11, back in March, but my EW has never been yellow/brown! What does that mean?

Have either of you ever heard of or read the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"? If not, I'll have to pose my other question to the masses. I want to ask if you know about the book first, though, because I don't want to gross you out (too late, right? :haha:) if you haven't read it.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this!

I have read LOTS of things like the one you're talking about fluff, nothing can gross me out don't worry haha :haha:

the brown tinge is probably old blood from AF just gone, and the only thing that comes to mind with regard to the yellow is some sort of infection but i'm sure you'd be in discomfort if that was the case! i only say that because i've had similar before and the yellow was actually thrush.. ew! wasn't nice.

xx

I have read LOTS of things like the one you're talking about fluff, nothing can gross me out don't worry haha :haha:

the brown tinge is probably old blood from AF just gone, and the only thing that comes to mind with regard to the yellow is some sort of infection but i'm sure you'd be in discomfort if that was the case! i only say that because i've had similar before and the yellow was actually thrush.. ew! wasn't nice.

xx

OK, thanks! I hope HopingCarter is like us, too, and nothing grosses her out! :shock:

Your theory about the brown tinge being leftover from AF is a really good one. I don't know why I didn't think of that! :dohh: And I probably shouldn't have used the word yellow; off white or maybe beige is more accurate. Definitely no discomfort. The weird thing is, the brown and off white/beige were mixed in with the clear! I think you're right, and it's just old stuff that was left behind. But what's up with the EW on CD8? It's all just strange because it's never happened to me like this before. Oh well, like I said before, our bodies do strange things sometimes. Thanks, hun!

Ladies, my real name is Kim, by the way. :wave:

I'm not even sure if we're allowed to do that... :haha: Forums are totally new and foreign to me (but I'm learning)!

Lol Kim, no nothing grosses me out. I think every woman TTC is pretty strong stomached if that's even a word haha! Not unless I'm eating but I'm on my phone so it's all good with me lol. And Loola is right, that is just "residue" from AF. I had the exact same thing happen yesterday and today (CD7 & CD8) and I was very dry too, then today I had the brownish off white CM on my panty liner!!!That's so weird haha. Nothing to worry about like Loola said unless there's discomfort so you're all good. My real name is Shara. I think it's allowed

Real names are definitely allowed, some people have their actual names as their users so don't worry :D mine is Louisa (i hate saying it though, such an awful name!) beggars can't be choosers ;)

Our bodies definitely do weird things, the way I always look at it is they're not machines and these things happen :) exactly why i'm questioning why i'm on CD31 and still no pain or AF. not even spotting now. So confused!

& thank you Kim! they're my pride and joy. My parents bred the 6 year old Amber and she had a foal this july which took us all by surprise but I love them both to pieces. Luckily I have a very 'horsey' family so it means that the horse situation wouldn't change when I do fall pregnant like some people feel they have to sell their animals for various reasons when they're about to bring a baby into the world. They're on my dads farm which is 2 minutes from where I live, they're definitely never leaving us! :haha:

Awwww Loola I just noticed your signature and your new avi, they are GORGEOUS!! That's so awesome!! I have no pets because for so long I was just petrified of every animal because I had this weird phobia of ALL animals on 4 legs and every bug. Now I am dying to own a dog. My hubby wants a Golden Retriever but I want a Chocolate Labrador. I think they are so beautiful and so loyal. I wish I had a horse too but it would help if I knew how to take care of one first lol. And Luisa is not an ugly name!! I like Luisa honestly. No offense to anybody but at least it's not Bertha or Gertrude. I'm sorry but I just don't find those names appealing at all. Luisa is very pretty to me
Sooo last night we :sex: but I'm not feeling good about it. After he released, a little came back out and I was worried enough didn't get in. Good thing we get to go every other day or else I'd be bummed :dohh:

Thankyou! we've got a chihuahua x bichon frise, he's like a fluffy chihuahua :D my parents have a golden Labrador on the farm, fab guard dog and you're 100% right, so so so loyal! my two year old niece lays all over him and falls asleep on him, he checks every few minutes to see if she's awake but no matter how much he's aching he won't get up until she's moved! they're amazing dogs. I don't think people realise how much work goes into horses lol! I use to have my own pony growing up but she died when I was 17, I got her when I was 2 so that left a pretty big hole in my heart! She was 29 when she died. After she went I decided to not get another completely of my own as Amber and Ellie are family horses so we all chip in for everything and it works so well like that! it takes the weight off everyone's shoulders, I couldn't cope with having another horse that was my sole responsibility. It's not really the cost that's the issue although it's EXPENSIVE, it's mainly the time and work involved, I couldn't do it with our TTC plans so I love sharing the girlies :D

Ah god i've just realised how much I go on, I talk way too much haha :haha:

Ahh well done for the bd'ing! ;) FX this month.. I always get really paranoid that it all fell out but apparently it's just the semen that comes out with the sperm that leaks out! apparently majority of the sperm are long gone before OH even takes it out, the residue has to come out at some point so I wouldn't panic honey :hugs: confidence is key! x x

Loola, how many dpo are you now? Have you tried an HPT?

WHERE'S KIM :sad1:

Shara and Louisa,

Can I tell you ladies how much I love this thread and look forward to coming here to chat with y'all? You both brighten my days, that's for sure! :D (Again, I'm sorry if that sounds weird or stalkerish, but it's true!)

I have so many things I want to respond to from both of your posts but I have to leave soon and won't be able to get back on BnB until tomorrow! :(

Until then, enjoy the rest of your afternoon (Shara) and evening (Louisa) and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow!

P.S. One thing I will say right now is that Louisa is NOT an awful name. I think it's pretty! However, if you prefer Loola, I can use it instead, just let me know. I understand how you feel, because my birth name is Kimberly. I don't much like it, though, and prefer to have people call me Kim. :coolio: Is Loola your nickname with family and friends? I think it's pretty cute, too!

Loola, how many dpo are you now? Have you tried an HPT?

WHERE'S KIM :sad1:

Aw, Shara! See? Y'all make me feel loved! (There I go with my weird friendliness again! Just kidding...I think both of you know what I mean. I'm just so happy the three of us "met"!) :friends:

OK, gotta go now. Be back tomorrow!

Awww annnnnnd she's gone again :haha: You're so funny Kim. It's okay to feel loved with people you connect with. That was the intention, it's not weird at all. I just wanted to ask you when you were going to start BDing, (sorry if that's too personal) I just wanted to ask because I told you guys I was doing the SMEP plan, which already recommeded having intercourse every other day, but I was wondering (well actually my hubby was wondering) if we should try twice a day on the days we go at it or would that be too much. The reason I'm asking is because my OB was saying that the sperm has to be "fresh" and not "run-down" per se, they have to have enough motility to go the distance, and survive longer to acheive success. Sooooo, would DTD twice a day on every other day be too often??

Awwww you guys do actually make my day, so so so sweet!

Shara i've lost count how many dpo I am, but i'm CD33! 5 days late, nearly 6 :cry: still testing negative and i've used a few different brands so i'm just stumped really! All the time AF stays away it's good, as it means there's hopefully something going on but it could just be stress that's delaying her (I think I mentioned about us having problems last month 'getting there' and it ended with me going to bed crying a couple nights) so who knows why i'm so late.. but i'll leave testing until friday now as it's just even more disappointing to get a BFN each time.

No Kim, Loola isn't a NN but I got fed up of it saying 'username taken' so ended up coming up with it! nobody has ever called me that, Louisa is fine i don't hate it to the point where I make people call me something different :D

One thing recently that I have noticed which might be a good 'sign' is tiredness! oh my lordddd- yesterday I put myself to bed midday, I couldn't keep my eyes open any more and the worst part is that I went to bed at about 10pm the night before so it's not as if it was even late. and I keep coming out in hot sweats. but again, that could be anything. FX though, never been so confused in my life! :haha:

Talk to you both tomorrow girlies <3

OMGGGGG I hoping that's a baby cooking in there!! Those sound just like the symptoms I had when I was preggo!!! I didn't get night sweats or fatigue like that until I got pregnant. Omg I just hope that it worked for you two. In some women, the HCG levels rise differently, and I know a few women who have had low levels and still went on to have healthy babies. So I'm hoping that it's just your levels are not high enough to be detected yet!! I would keep testing. I know those BFNs are bummers but you're right the longer AF stays away the closer I see you getting to a :bfp::dust:

I hope so too!! Time will tell my love :)
Sorry I didn't realise you posted previous to me about the twice a day thing. Personally I probably wouldn't just because I did mention the same thing to OH and we then sat and googled it and few people said the exact same as what you said about it not being 'fresh' enough to get right the way there, but on the other hand I don't know because it's more chance of pregnancy as their are more swimmers?! Maybe try it one month, I might actually if AF does turn up! OH definitely wouldn't complain at morning and night bd'ing haha!!
Xx

OHHHHHHH- i hate this! i'm so confused :shrug:

I tested again this morning and still no BFP. Then it started to feel 'wet' down there so I went to the loo and wiped, there was like brown CM on the tissue but only hints of brown in the CM and a couple dots too. There was no thickness to it, was all really 'stringy' ugh sorry! :haha: In a weird way, I want it to be AF just so we can try but on the other hand what could this be if I WAS pregnant, so it's doubtful I guess. I'm so confused right at the wrong time! I now have no idea how long my cycles are, when i'll ovulate or anything :( goodness sake! :nope:
xx

OK, ladies, I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!! I'll start from the bottom and work my way up. I'm going to use the quote feature so you don't have to go back and find which one I'm talking about. I wish I knew how to do the multi-quote, but I can't figure it out. So here goes... :D

& thank you Kim! they're my pride and joy. My parents bred the 6 year old Amber and she had a foal this july which took us all by surprise but I love them both to pieces. Luckily I have a very 'horsey' family so it means that the horse situation wouldn't change when I do fall pregnant like some people feel they have to sell their animals for various reasons when they're about to bring a baby into the world. They're on my dads farm which is 2 minutes from where I live, they're definitely never leaving us! :haha:

'horsey' family - Louisa, you are adorable! That's great that your horses will be able to stay in the family. Sounds like your animals are like mine (more on them later), they ARE family! And that's really nice that your dad has a farm and that it's only a couple of minutes from you! You can see them pretty much any time you want! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->