Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Kika we're on the same wavelenght :rofl:

I know right! I'm trying not to get aggressive and hateful leaving tracks of disgust about the system now that I'm going to apply for residency. They already have a ridiculous question i. Their application form --> have you ever been associated with any country's communist party to which im soooo going to say YES just to annoy them and after al, is finished im going to challenge that form cause another question is "have you ever discriminated anyone because of their religion, race or moral and beliefs" --> NO but why are ppl being discriminated for their political views?!?!?

Oh I can go on and on about their lack of democracy and information haze and lack of human factor...but I'll stop for now. DH said I should enter politics --> and true --> this country needs straightening up! :growlmad:

^^^PREACH!!!

I LOVE my country, but some "cultures of the country (i.e healthcare)" are belligerent!

Imagine having to pay a fee at the end of the year because you don't have healthcare coverage that entire year???!! .....I'll wait......
.....EXACTLY! That's how I feel
You needn't worry about me, We're moving to LONDON hahahahahaha :rofl:

Ya also you can't have a normal Coke in USA, cause they decided it's cheaper to use High fructose corn syrup. It's the only country in the world doing it and also it's the country that invented Coke --> no need to keep any traditions! Outrageous! McVities biscuits in UK are bought cause more than 200 years the recipe hasn't changed and it's the original recipe <-- that's how traditions are created and kept. But in the USA they couldn't keep the original Coca-Cola recipe for more than a few year... Also why didn't they make a cheaper --> high fructose corn syrup version; and a more expensive --> sugar version. Ppl have the right of choice --> democracy. But they decided for us :( well there's original coke with sugar in Europe... And coke is the smallest wrongness of USA :p

And ya Shara move to UK!

Btw, how do you go about healthcare here?

It's horrible isn't it tara.. It's just bugging me what caused that positive yesterday. Because yes these recent negatives could turn into bfp's in a couple days but it wouldn't be anything to do with the one yesterday :shrug:

Sorry girls I started my previous post (aimed at tara) when she had just posted earlier and then got sidetracked and only just posted it so I'll have to catch up with the rest :) bear with!

I'm not sure about how it works right now kika but my last pregnancy was only in 2012 and I had to take positive hpt's into my gp, she then arranged my first midwife appointment and she came to my house at probably 5-6 weeks to take bloods. And that was it, I never saw her again! :nope: I had the bleed at 7 weeks and I was suppose to see her just after my 12 week scan but obviously it wasn't meant to be :angel: she was so lovely. I was so nervous and shaken by the pregnancy as a 16 year old because I had career goals and life goals and a absolute abusive moron of a boyfriend, not much life experience, no job at the time, school to finish, the list goes on lol- but she told me how she was 16 when she had her first and went on to be a midwife :D and she was only 20's so I'm hoping when my time comes again that she will be my midwife. :thumbup:

I can't believe your sister bled for FOUR weeks and they wouldn't do anything about it!!! :nope: Oh my, I would go straight to that hospital and would refuse to move until they checked me. I know we can't moan as we get healthcare free, condoms, hpt's, the lot :haha: but we also suffer because of it too. They think because it's free we shouldn't expect too much. But bleeding for 4 weeks is a damn exception!

Shara!!! <3 You and Romeo would fit in SOOO well in London considering you seem to love it here so much ;) I'm definitely all for that idea, move here girl move here :happydance: I would be FIRST in line to swap homes with you! I'll take Wisconsin any day, in fact I'll take any part of America any day. Don't hold me to it but I doubt I would be wanting to come back here in a hurry besides family friends and my job! :p

I also have bad feelings. I think AF is arriving. The browny thick cm hasn't stopped but I just remembered this is exactly what I get just before she turns up and I've also been getting cramps most of the day too, it all makes sense now :shrug: sucks - I had a flipping positive!!! :( it's either implantation cramping and bleeding or the start of AF. I think that's the debate most women have with themselves each cycle! It's all about trying to hold onto that one last bit of hope but the minute she comes in full force my little heart is gonna break. Lol :(

Yes, you were pregnant in the "old" system. Now the GP does not assign midwife cause they believe you got the right to choose your own midwife. So once you're preg you contact midwives options and decide which one to go with and call them and they wouldn't see you before week 8 but may be if you told them you had an early loss they'd book you in earlier. If they don't call your gp, and if gp doesn't he,p go to walk in EPU :)

I think mostly nhs is being miss used, ppl do expect way too much of something that's free. If ppl want to pay they can go private --> pay insurance or one off payments for different tests and treatments, same as in the USA. Only difference is usa don't have the "free" option, while we have the "private" one where we can take our demands if not happy with nhs. I think nhs is way too generous than should be ...

hmm, as an nhs trained nurse I can't exactly slate them and there's no reason to. We have it so easy here, really. I do have to agree that they're too generous in some areas but as I've always grown up with free health care like majority of Brits have, I couldn't imagine it any other way. I mean, who wants to pay for a broken arm? Lol!

Good morning :wave:

Erm, short and sweet as I'm on day shift today. Bfn this morning and also still spotting brown and still cramping so :shrug: sucks!

Hope you're all ok, have a lovely day. Xx

Spotting 9dpo is a good sign ...I'm sorry for bfn but it'll change to bfp in a couple days you'll see!!

I love your profile picture and I always appreciate and love everything others do for me/us and that's nurses and everyone :)

I was very impressed and proud with your job choice and I'm always impressed with ppl who choose nurses/doctors careers <3

Shara, any updates from you?

It's snowing here and it's beatiful...

Hugs

I can't help but think this is AF though but I hope it does change to a bfp, though I have to go get more tests lol.

Thanks Kika, I saw it yesterday and loved it! Can relate to it so much :D your kind words always mean a lot, I love my job and love everyone that I care for <3

I'm so eager to hear from shara I know she was testing today! :bfp:

I'm excited about Shara too! She's got nice lotion like CM and rabbit droppings poop and I'm expecting no less than bfp from her...she's only 10dpo though so she should hold long and pee lots and know that test at 10dpo is only sixty something % accurate. I really want Shara to show up cause I've lots of health care questions for her :)

Lou Lou I was thinking this --> may be you drown your tests in pee? I've always pee'd a little, even less than 5 secs and my sister's tests were negative up to 8-10 weeks of her pregnancy and I think may be she drowned them in pee...

I'm so hopeful for her, I would love it to happen this month for her and Romeo! They're gonna make wonderful parents, same goes to tara and hubs! I can't wait for it to happen for us 3 so we can join the mummies club with you kim and jodie :)

Hmm I'm not sure, I don't drown them and I never let the pee go past the little line or the arrow that it's meant to stay below, and I only hold it for the time advised for each different brand in the instructions so I'm not sure :/ you'd think the more pee the better though wouldn't you :haha: however .. I do normally just do my whole pee in the glass if that's what you mean by drowning lol :p maybe I'm doing it wrong but I'd hope it would still come up with a bfp if I was pregnant no matter what :shrug:

I'm really not sure...at 8-10 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby with a heartbeat there's no explanation to why test will show negative (my sisters case). I think less pee better may be. I always do this --> I only pee a little and I try to catch the first of the stream not the middle or the end and as soon as I see it moving upwards on the stick I stop peeing. I think if you do the cup thing --> only catch enough of the first stream, don't dilute it with all you got in your bladder, cause after all it's all water, right?

I can't get out of bed today...DH is so sweet, he's agreed to making breakfast and for breakfast I want fruit, smoothie, pancakes, eggs and probably end up eating crisps and ice cream on top of it ... And sardines...

Haha...I so hope my baby is a fighter and survives my crazy immune system...

Awww haha what a good hubs! And wow, you don't want much for breakfast do you?! :haha: you go girl, grow that baby big and strong! And yes there is no doubt that this babies gonna be a fighter! :baby:

Well I'm still 'bleeding' but it's like a brown creamy CM. Not red as of yet .. I don't know whether it's worth ordering some IC HPT's, I guess it's pointless ordering them so soon if this is the witch but I can always save them for next month! I have the worst headache/earache today! It's mainly my ears but it's like a dull throb from my neck upwards. On a better note I had he cutest afternoon. We had a singer come to the care home today for 2 hours and he sang all the oldy woldy songs and watching our residents sing along just brought tears to my eyes!!! For example one of our dementia residents doesn't talk- he can but doesn't although he does understand things you say to him, if you say hello he will wave and if you ask him to say your name then he just won't, even though he knows it! It's all part of the dementia but today he was SINGING and my goodness I am so proud of that man! I had to go sit with him, he melted my heart today. It was so nice because I don't normally get to join in with the activities with them, made my day! :happydance:

Good Morning ladies!!!

So sorry but I didn't test this morning as I planned because I had to go grocery shopping and then when I got home I was so tired so I lay down and just woke up about an hour ago. I was going to test but then after reading your posts I just thought maybe I should test tomorrow morning with FMU. I'm just so scared of it being a negative test so I'm not going to bother until tomorrow before I go to church. But thank you guys for your kind words and I really appreciate it. I think we're all going to be great mothers just from the passion that we have about having a child and what we're willing to do just to conceive, including driving ourselves insane :wacko:
I just have to hold out as long as possible to give myself the best chance of having enough HCG in my urine because I don't want to worry about it everyday until :witch: arrives if this doesn't come up a positive. Any excuse I can find not to test I guess. I am really scared y'all. I don't wanna see a negative. That would crush me right now lol

:test::test::test:

I've been holding my pee for about 2 hours, counting when i was sleep, and I can't do it!!! I keep grabbing the pack and putting down, grabbing it again...then put it right back down. I'm losing my mind for real.

Ya Shara! Test! It won't be neg...being tired and needing naps...hmm --> bfp

FX and hold for 4 hrs and pee, but domt drown it!!! I'll check in again in couple of hours!!! Com'on Shara turn that stick "pregnant"!

Hugs

P.S. I was so scared to test with my first --> I held it for 5 hrs when in the bathroom and sat on the toilet and my pee was so scared to come out it didn't...for at least two minutes I had to strain and in the end i pee'd.

This time I just peed knowing it's negative and what a suprise when a shadow formed and then a pink smudge and then a second line!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->