Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

[-o<:af::af::af: [-o<

It is hard building that rapport which a new doctor, but you've got to find out what's going on honey, and if these are CPs or not. I'm still praying that this one is a sticky, no matter what though. I don't want to speak of the latter, but we'll cross that bridge when or if we have to. Only positive things. You will get your bfp love. Just hang on :flower:

Illness would turn test positive every time and IB is 6-12 days so at 8 days you're IB'ing. Don't test before tm, test tm with FMU as Hcg needs 48 not 24 nor 36 hrs to rise so if you tested positive yday morning you need to let it build up in 48 hrs or anything in between woukd be negative. Also at 9dpo (tm) if you check the test it'll say it guarantees pregnancy less than 60%. So test again tm but the most accurate result youll have as close to AF date as possible :)

Here's an interesting hcg link https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Hugs

Aww Louisa hunny! Hugs!! It could still be IB.. not too late! hang in there <3 and definitely see a doctor, although it will be hard with a new one, you have got to put your mind at ease xx

Oh also...im sorry to change the topic (not for long tho) but I wanted to say that last night we called the immigration help line and they said I don't have to leave the country :wohoo:

I kind of wanted to go back only cause I woukd have seen what's going on in my uterus next Friday - my flight is Thursday and they have a walk in EPU clinic every day in croydon for ppl with history of miscarriages, bleeding, spotting, cramping or any other concerns and complications --> so you just walk in and get a free scan is waht I did last time...

Now that we think im staying I'll have to find a scan place in Rhode Island... But ya the big happy news is I don't have to leave the country and re-enter in order to reset the 90 days...I could just stay :)

Now back to testing and spotting symptoms - Lou Lou, Shara do you have constipation or even if you go every day is it hard and rabbit poop like?

Thanks guys, maybe this is IB rather than AF then!

Kika don't apologise for changing subject lol I'm quite frankly sick of this cycle so go ahead and change subject I BEG lol ;) but YAY that is fab that you don't have to leave dh- even though I wanted you to come back to London ;) hehe, no that's great news I'm happy for you! I didn't know you could get free scans in the epu walk in centre in Croydon, I'm only about 25 mins from there so it might be worth taking a trip for a free scan when this finally does happen! :bfp:

And yeah kika but it's always like rabbit droppings lol! That's ibs for you:haha:

Congratulations Kika! That is great news, and an early scan wohoo :wohoo: I'm just so happy that things are working out for you two. Timing couldn't be better

YES Kika!!!! I haven't pooped in 2 days!! and it's so funny you asked because Romeo just asked me that this morning (he asks me frequently now because I had slight bowel movement problems that were excruciating after my mc and they told me to make sure I had a healthy one at least once a day), I guess he realized I hadn't pooped, only passing gas (that reeks :sick: lol) the last few days. The last BM I had was kind of dark in "colour" and slightly hard, but not the hardest I've experienced lol...

I'm not getting an early scan now that I'm not going back home :/ Lou Lou you can get referral from early scan because you had one miscarriage. You don't have to worry about getting scans. If I was in England and I called as soon as I peed on a positive stick I would have had a referral with an appointment for early scan too :) but since I missed all that I was going to just use the walk-in EPU clinic. It's every weekday 9-11 if you ever need to go...

Shara, Lou Lou rabbit poop is exciting I had it the first time :p im excited about your Saturday tests <3

Hi, girls. Just checking in real quick. I have a sinus infection and am feeling like total crap. I'm at home and resting as much as possible. We're going out of town to visit my family after Shaun gets off work today. Doc at Urgent Care gave me Amoxicillin last night, but Shaun won't let me take it until we hear back from my OB telling us it's safe during pregnancy (even though the UC doc said it's safe, he still wants confirmation). Hopefully that'll be soon.

Kika, I hope all went well last weekend and baby is doing fine. I hope everyone else is well, too, and Jodie, your LO is doing fine as well. I'm just not up for catching up with the thread right now, I hope my SSMs understand. Love y'all.

Shara I wish I could poo once a day! That would be so good .. well not really but you know what I mean :haha: I struggle to do rabbit droppings it sucks but I'll admit it's mainly because of my diet. They say to up fibre intake to keep things moving as they should like bananas are meant to be great. I wish I had time to go choo

Shara I wish I could poo once a day! That would be so good .. well not really but you know what I mean :haha: I struggle to do rabbit droppings it sucks but I'll admit it's mainly because of my diet. They say to up fibre intake to keep things moving as they should like bananas are meant to be great. I wish I had time to go choosing certain foods just so I can poop hahaha

Really kika?! So when I get a bfp whenever that may be I can call and get a scan? Last time when I had a bleed at 7.5 weeks I called the local hospital going absolutely mad and they said they couldn't scan me until I refused to accept that crap and they gave me an internal but they really didn't like it :nope: it's good to know for the future but I'm a bit gutted you can't have your early scan now :(
Kim had a scan at 8 weeks though didn't she. And also because you're now in Rhode Island do you have to pay for all your scans and medical care throughout your pregnancy? Absolutely sucks if so but its swings and roundabouts because atleast you're with dh there! How is he regarding jellybean now? Is he beginning to believe and accept it?

Hey Kim! <3
Sorry to hear youre unwell :( Hope you feel better very soon! Lots of rest!
I had a UTI two weeks ago and took amoxicillin that was recommended by my MW as being the only anti-biotic safe to take so should be ok! just ofcourse check first :)

xx

:hi:

Kim, aw man, it's the worse when you're pregnant and feeling sick! Rest up and feel better!

KIKA, so glad you don't have to go back. That stinks that place in Providence won't do an early scan. There's a place in North Kingstown where I live that might. Here is their website: https://www.whatskickin3d4d.com

Shara! How are you feeling overall? Anything. Constipation is the worse. I still have a fissure caused by both of my pregnancies and its AWFUL!

Louisa...I saved you for last. I am so so sorry for your BFN. I agree with the others...it is still super early and implantation can take up to 12dpo AND can last over a couple of days. I am really wondering if that's what happened to you AND if when you tested you happened to have a build of HCG. I would say give it another 24-48 hours and test with a FRER. Sending love and hugs!!! :hugs:

As for me...just had all the carpets cleaned in my house and I feel like a new person. LOL Everything is so clean!

Kim so sorry that you're not well. Sorry, your post got lost on previous page so I didn't see it until the others mentioned it in their comments. That sucks and I hope you're better soon lovely, thinking of you and peanut.

thanks tara you sweet lady, I'm a little gutted I can't lie. I did have a little cry this morning as silly as it sounds because I honestly thought this was my time and now it feels as if it's just been taken away again :( but if this isn't it, then my time will come as will yours and sweet shara's

I completely understand. I really thought last cycle was it for me...I went into a little depression. Hoping this cycle we can make it happen!

Kim, feel better soon girl and give peanut a little rub for me :)

Tara, I'll try the north Kingston place on Monday and FX for this cycle <3

Lou Lou, my sister bled for 4 weeks and she wouldn't be even seen in the AE --> they said anything before 12 weeks is not even considered a pregnancy or rather pregnancy that can't be saved (which is untrue, cause my condition could be helped but it's so rare they don't even know about it) :(

So years ago it was different and it's just changed to --> you don't call your GP any more, you call a midwife and your first meet is around week 8. Jody should be able to give more info on how it works nowadays. In the past you used to book GP app, GP will make you pee on a test and if test turns positive, GP will give referral to midwife.

Anywho, the point is, as soon as you find out you're pregnant, go see GP and tell them you've had a miscarriage and would like an early scan. They should be able to book that and send a letter with appointment details. If they refuse then wait till you're 8 weeks and go to the walk in EPU in mayday hospital croydon :)

Or ask GP or midwife or hotline for advice/options :)

We don't talk a lot about baby and try not to get excited cause of what happened last time but we do worry --> yday i said "I don't want my baby to die" and he said "and I don't want my baby to die" ...

I'm not sure how USA health care works, I don't think they have one. They all have to pay for everything to do with healthcare so I'll have to pay too --> stupid country.

We fight a lot about our countries, I absolutely disapprove of how things work in USA :( too bad we can't just move to the UK :/

O No Kim, I'm sorry to hear about the sinus infection! Those are the worst :( Glad to hear you're feeling slightly better though.

Louisa, thanks Sweetcums, I hope this is your time RIGHT NOW. Hopefully, we all just jumped the gun and that bfp will be there Saturday/Sunday! Best wishes for you :dust:

I also think scans work better in London for some reasons may be due to abundance of resources. My sister is just on the outskirts and she didn't get scan for her bleeding. A friend of mine got a scan for cramps and scare something went wrong:dohh: so see what works for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->