Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Thank you Louisa :) I have but its getting easier thankfully!
I thought whilst TTC "Ill relax when I get my BFP" Got bfp "ill relax when I get passed 13 weeks" Then thought "Ill relax when Baby is born" And I guarantee once that happens ill be worrying still! Honestly the mindgames and worry never goes!! its all stressful lol!xx

Thank you!! I cant wait to see a test update tomorrow from you!! got all my FX'd! xx

Yeah I can imagine! The worry will be there for the rest of a mothers life I guess :D thanks I'll update in the morning! Nervous. I don't want to see a bfn lol. Positive thoughts!

AWWWWW Jodie, LOOK AT YOUUUUU that's the cutest little bump lol...aww I'm so jealous (not really lmao) I'm so happy for you lady. I'm gonna cryyyy

aww Louisa the test you posted first I could definitely see a line so really hoping tomorrow it will be darker for you!!

Thank you Shara!! :D xxxxxx

Awe Jody very cute and neat bump. My fat tyre is bigger than that so I wonder if I'll show really late ...or really early due to the exesive fat... I can't wait :)

I didn't know if it was just my eyes so Im glad you guys can see the line too lol! Let's hope it stays. Xx

heart broken :cry: bfn.
I don't know what's wrong with me, something must be wrong to have caused a positive yesterday! Just gutted! :nope: I have been using cheapies though so I'm gonna go get some frer's and then I'll call it a day with this line if still bfn. X

Lou Lou, please don't panic! You're only 8dpo... The earliest it shows for other ppl is 9dpo--> test again tm. What could have caused some concentration of hsg is May be IB or something. Give your body time to start producing more of the hormon and just wait till tm :) it is a bfp you'll see :) also what tests do you use? Remember how faint my test was 3-4 days after AF was late and I must have ovulated earlier too cause the last time we had sex with a condom was CD 10-11 and I a faint line at CD 32 --> it takes time so please don't panic :) and I love you <3

Hugs

I really don't think this is a positive kika :nope: but I love your positivity though so thank you, all I can do is hope! I don't know why I would of had a second line yesterday and not today, surely it would be darker in theory today :( will update when I've been to get a frer, they say it doesn't have to be fmu on those so I'll just wait a few hours like I did yesterday. Aw I love you too chicken <3 xx

Exactly what Kika said it may take time to build up and you're only 8dpo that's super early, so still keep being positive <3
I didn't get a faint line til 12DPO and that was super faint .. almost a squinter! xx

Thanks Hun I'm keeping everything crossed! Praying infact. I just put today's info into my tcc app and it tracks things daily so I put down for my CM today that it's EW because it is (strangely!!!) and it came up with 'Eggwhite cervical mucous could be a hint that you have conceived and could stay this way throughout the pregnancy' I'm like, ok.. Don't jump to conclusions now! :haha: but I wasn't aware EW could be a sign, but I 100% have it, and have had for the last 2-3 days xx

Ok this is so strange I have NO clue what to think now!

I went to morrisons to get some shopping and planned to pick up some CB's or FRER's but turns out they only stock morrisons own make (it's a supermarket btw- Jodie and kika will know lol) but their own ones say early detection so thoight I'd give them ago. I haven't peed since my fmu 5 hours ago and it's still negative so after peeing in the glass I wiped and I have like browny red thick CM on my hand :sick: what?! So EWCM this morning and now this. Is it too late for IB? Depending on when I actually ovulated this month, I'm either cycle day 29 or 31, both of which are way too early for AF to turn up considering just a couple months ago my cycles were 35 days?! ugh! Anddddd breathe!!! I think :witch: is here guys. :(

Not at all honey! IB can last for up to a week once it starts depending how far the egg is nestling in your lining sweets <3, and that so sounds like a good sign might I add. Just calm down, little grasshopper and give it some time to build up in your system. SOMETHING triggered that + HPT, so just give a couple more days. I'm pulling for you lady

I'm soooo scared that something bad triggered the positive though shara :( like kika said different illnesses can give false positives so I'm absolutely petrified there's something wrong somewhere :nope: I have had cramping too. I'm so bored of this cycle now lol, damn thing :(

I understand you're concern, I truly do, but I don't think this is an illness, because if that's the case why does it happen only 1 time out of the whole time you're testing? wouldn't it show up again, if this "illness" is still in your system for the last 3 months (which is how many cycles this has happened, right?) I think it would turn positive consistently if an "illness" was that potent to trigger a positive, not once out of your enitre testings :shrug: that just doesn't sound right. I'm not a doctor so don't mind me lol

That's true actually :shrug: yeah that's right, why would it only be one test out of the 4 I've done in the last few hours for example. Hmm, my doctor left last week apparently I'm gutted because she's been my doctor since I was born so now she's been replaced but that SUCKS because it means I have to approach ttc with a new one that doesn't know me and because of my age I get worried that they'll judge and think 'wtf'. So I hate that she left :( I could talk to her about anything and now I feel like I can't even go to the doctors about this which is what I tried to phone up for this morning. Ugh, this day is getting WORSE lol. Watch, now :witch: will turn up to top it off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->