Just Three Words

Jimmy the parrot in his cage, perched squawking at a passing policeman looked so silly because he was wearing a Bikini. The bikini was red polka dot with blue lines, purple nipple tassels and was crotchless. The parrot could not understand why the police man had chosen something so revealing to wear in public. Maybe he should take a shot at him with his digital camera; he could post a link to baby and bump so we could all have a beauty pageant. We drooled over his very small penis, his inverted nipples, and smelly breath. He was so handsome with his beautiful perky eyes, toned soft skin, and lovely babybump. Jimmy wanted to go to the movies with friends, to watch the Return of Batman. He brought popcorn hidden in his purple leather codpiece but it was salty and uncomfortable. So instead he invited the policeman into the strip tease, and gave him a lick. The policeman said, "I don't like parrots, but you're such a lovely specimen and you look a lot like my mother. Would you like to accompany me on a date?" "Yes I would," replied the parrot.

So Jimmy spent money on cheese which he ate with a pitchfork. Jimmy then decided to eat pies with some scissors and a stick of wilted celery. When he finished his succulent dinner he started on a scrumptious dessert. After this celebratory success with having eggnog and cheese he decided to peck a monkey right on the end of his wagging tiny tail. He got an Oscar for his performance in a daytime soap opera. Even though Jimmy wasn't at all impressed with his cheesy looking Oscar, he still drooled over his policeman. He was the best thing since the OscarMayer wiener!

Jimmy needed to get new friends, since his date was a flop. So he decided to pluck his eyebrows and wax his tail feathers in hopes of attracting a few very classy birds who know how eat peanuts properly.

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a good sex tip

Jimmy the parrot in his cage, perched squawking at a passing policeman looked so silly because he was wearing a Bikini. The bikini was red polka dot with blue lines, purple nipple tassels and was crotchless. The parrot could not understand why the police man had chosen something so revealing to wear in public. Maybe he should take a shot at him with his digital camera; he could post a link to baby and bump so we could all have a beauty pageant. We drooled over his very small penis, his inverted nipples, and smelly breath. He was so handsome with his beautiful perky eyes, toned soft skin, and lovely babybump. Jimmy wanted to go to the movies with friends, to watch the Return of Batman. He brought popcorn hidden in his purple leather codpiece but it was salty and uncomfortable. So instead he invited the policeman into the strip tease, and gave him a lick. The policeman said, "I don't like parrots, but you're such a lovely specimen and you look a lot like my mother. Would you like to accompany me on a date?" "Yes I would," replied the parrot.

So Jimmy spent money on cheese which he ate with a pitchfork. Jimmy then decided to eat pies with some scissors and a stick of wilted celery. When he finished his succulent dinner he started on a scrumptious dessert. After this celebratory success with having eggnog and cheese he decided to peck a monkey right on the end of his wagging tiny tail. He got an Oscar for his performance in a daytime soap opera. Even though Jimmy wasn't at all impressed with his cheesy looking Oscar, he still drooled over his policeman. He was the best thing since the OscarMayer wiener!

Jimmy needed to get new friends, since his date was a flop. So he decided to pluck his eyebrows and wax his tail feathers in hopes of attracting a few very classy birds who know how eat peanuts properly.

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a good sex tip so he suggested

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a good sex tip so he suggested massaging the tip

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a good sex tip so he suggested massaging the tip of your tongue

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a quick blow on

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a good sex tip so he suggested massaging the tip of your tongue with marmite to

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a good sex tip so he suggested massaging the tip of your tongue with marmite to create a heady

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a good sex tip so he suggested massaging the tip of your tongue with marmite to create a heady high during orgasm.

So off he went to the 'Funky Pigeon' club to dance all night long to "Funky Cold Medina". His dancing was like watching a very hyper monkey, on crack cocaine. The ladies thought he was so silly, they threw rotten vegetables at him while doing the Chicken Dance. So Jimmy went down to the red light district and he decided to find some cheap raunchy hookers who were blinded by Jimmy's huge and powerful beak. He told them he was a rich and famous film actor, with a very big impressive job resume. Once he had their full attention he started a nasty rumor about his sister's boyfriend who had just got a mohawk and some very nice, new long dangly earrings that matched his eyes. A sexy Italian waiter called Paulo came over and asked him if he would give him a good sex tip so he suggested massaging the tip of your tongue with marmite to create a heady high during orgasm.

The next evening

The next evening Jimmy went to

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea, a chocolate digestive,

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea, a chocolate digestive, a small torch

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea, a chocolate digestive, a small torch and a thick

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea, a chocolate digestive, a small torch and a thick book of sexual

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea, a chocolate digestive, a small torch and a thick book of sexual positions for dummies

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea, a chocolate digestive, a small torch and a thick book of sexual positions for dummies. After reading for

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea, a chocolate digestive, a small torch and a thick book of sexual positions for dummies. After reading for nearly an hour,

The next evening Jimmy went to bed with a cup of tea, a chocolate digestive, a small torch and a thick book of sexual positions for dummies. After reading for nearly an hour, he decided to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->