Just to say Thank You!!!

ajraye

<3 being a mommy
Reaction score
I wanted to say thank you to all of you lovely ladies that were giving me support and trying to keep my hopes up for my little one. I was put in the hospital a few times to stop labor and thankfully my little girl has decided to stay put! I will be 37 weeks on Monday and I am just so very thankful! All of you ladies really helped to give me a little peace of mind when the doctors were pretty sure she was going to make an early arrival. I am hoping she decides to stay at least for another couple of week! If not, at least until after 37 weeks :thumbup: Again, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! I just can't say it enough as you really helped me to stay calm and telling me your stories of your little ones was also helpful! Once she does decide to come, and if you don't mind me posting here, I will let you all know when she arrives and share a picture :flower: :hugs: to you all!

Glad youve made it to full term! Id love to see a pic when shes here x

Great news!!!

Glad u've got this far Hun, u must be so relieved. Can't wait to see pics

Yes! Please give us an update. :) So glad your LO won't be making a too early arrival.

Thank you everyone! They are still calling it a day by day type thing but I am just relieved that she didn't come too early! I have been on bed rest since around week 30 but it has been worth it!

Hurray! Thank you so much for keeping us updated! and yes we demand pics once the big day arrives :)

great news congrats on making it to term, look fwd to the pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->