Just took a nice spill on the ice... :(

Just checking back to see how things are going? We are getting a little snow here in Canada today. I worry so much about walking outside, I try to get my husband to do things that may cause me to slip. I guess we have a long time that we need to be careful.

Hoping that we all stay safe and slip free!!!!!

Thanks.. I was just getting ready to update this thread. I'm very very sore today, especially in my belly and back! I called them and they seemed less than concerned... but just recently started getting some pretty sharp pains on my right side of my lower belly.... they come and go. Ugh, I wish they would just give me an ultrasound :( All they said on the phone is "Falling won't cause cramps. We need to just ride it out and see what happens". So, needless to say I don't really want to call them back again about this

"We need to just ride it out and see what happens"!?!?!?!

I wonder what they would do if it was their pregnancy? I hope that things are getting better. There are others on here that said that they were fine so I am hoping that everything will be fine.

I know :( nothings really getting worse... just wish I could have an ulteasound to ease my mind but I have to wait till the 15th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->