Just took my Ovidrel Trigger shot last night, looking for cycle buddies!

Hi everyone! Checking in to see how you guys are holding up?

Dream143r - your test was finally negative yesterday at 9dpt? How exciting! I don't know how you'll hold out until Saturday but that's such a wise thing to do. Don't be like me lol. Do you test with DH or kind of alone until you know something for sure?

Pinkee did you start testing yet?

nolimitxox - when will you start testing the shot out, if at all? have you O'd yet?

melrenee - fingers crossed for you this cycle! when do you normally O? keep us posted!

AFM...strange things all around. I started testing out the trigger at 5dpt, got light lines until 9dpo and they just became barely there squinters. I just used some internet cheapies with green handles, not sure about them. Anyway, I got a 9dpt in the evening, a squinter 10dpt in the morning that was suuuper hard to see, and a sure BFP that same night (last night) that was as dark as my 9dpt morning test. Woke up this morning and the line was back to super squinter like before. Has anyone never gotten a stark white negative and it stayed that way before on internet cheapies when testing out the trigger?

I went to the store tihs afternoon on my way to work to grab some tests but all they had was CVS blue dye...I know I know, we can't trust them. But I got this immediately after a 2.5 hour hold. I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 18
7 eggs retrieved! No testing for me, we are doing a freeze all. I see your line promise!

Hi everyone! Checking in to see how you guys are holding up?

Dream143r - your test was finally negative yesterday at 9dpt? How exciting! I don't know how you'll hold out until Saturday but that's such a wise thing to do. Don't be like me lol. Do you test with DH or kind of alone until you know something for sure?

Pinkee did you start testing yet?

nolimitxox - when will you start testing the shot out, if at all? have you O'd yet?

melrenee - fingers crossed for you this cycle! when do you normally O? keep us posted!

AFM...strange things all around. I started testing out the trigger at 5dpt, got light lines until 9dpo and they just became barely there squinters. I just used some internet cheapies with green handles, not sure about them. Anyway, I got a 9dpt in the evening, a squinter 10dpt in the morning that was suuuper hard to see, and a sure BFP that same night (last night) that was as dark as my 9dpt morning test. Woke up this morning and the line was back to super squinter like before. Has anyone never gotten a stark white negative and it stayed that way before on internet cheapies when testing out the trigger?

I went to the store tihs afternoon on my way to work to grab some tests but all they had was CVS blue dye...I know I know, we can't trust them. But I got this immediately after a 2.5 hour hold. I don't know what to think.

i totally see a line! i think congratulations are in order, any update?

AFM, i'm officially in the 2WW, 1 dpo...my doc said not to trigger this cycle because apparently i was ovulating on my own, so hoping that's a good sign!

how's everyone else doing?

Hey, ladies! I am new to this thread and am usually lurking/posting on LTTTC. I am 26 years old, and I have PCOS. I have “severe” anovulation (according to my doctor). My husband and I have been trying to conceive since April of 2015. We tried multiple rounds of Clomid and Femara with no follicle growth, and therefore, no ovulation. Our physician wanted us to go straight to injections and IUI in July of 2016. As we are still relatively young, and were only 24 at the time, we decided to take a hiatus and see if things would happen naturally. Unfortunately, nothing happened, so we have saved up a small nest egg over the last two years to put toward treatments. Unfortunately, IUI or IVF is not covered by our insurance policy. Plus, for whatever reason, if we move forward with those options, our family planning benefits cease. Anything with the “intent to create a pregnancy” will cause this result. The past theee years have been very difficult for my husband and I as we yearn for a baby so much.

I was able to finally return to the doctor yesterday, and told him our situation. We developed a plan to do 7.5 mg of Femara on days 3-7 of my cycle, take 75 iu of Gonal-F on days 7-9, and then go in for an ultrasound to see if we need to change my Gonal-F dosage. If all is well, we will move forward with the Ovidrel trigger shot. This will be paired with timed intercourse. My trigger could occur as early as June 12th depending on how I respond to the medicine. Does anyone have any advice or tips? I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to going back and catching up on each of your stories!

1st iui failed

CD6 taking femara 5mg days 3 to 7
Cycle scan on the 15th.

I'm so sorry girls. :(

I think we all are due for some good luck now we had the bad.

so sorry ladies :(

8 dpo here..just sitting here praying we get a bfp this cycle, would love to tell hubby on father's day :)

just wanted to update here, i finally got my bfp, still can't believe it...im waiting for my bloodwork to come back to see where my hcg levels are, hoping for high numbers and a sticky bean! sending u ladies all the baby dust and positive vibes :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
just wanted to update here, i finally got my bfp, still can't believe it...im waiting for my bloodwork to come back to see where my hcg levels are, hoping for high numbers and a sticky bean! sending u ladies all the baby dust and positive vibes :dust:

Ohhh that's looking good! Fingers are crossed! Congrats!

thank you katie & dream! i go for my 2nd beta tomorrow and really praying for high numbers!

how is everyone doing?

I forgot to CONGRATS YOU!

I am ok, 2nd IUI was Sunday so I am 2dpiui.

Have you gotten Betas yet?

Hey Pinkee. Just a chill cycle right now. We had a couple trips in June so monitoring and iui just wouldn't work out. AF is due July 10th. If she comes we will be doing our 2nd iui, the first with clomid .

How you holding up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->