Just took my Ovidrel Trigger shot last night, looking for cycle buddies!

I forgot to CONGRATS YOU!

I am ok, 2nd IUI was Sunday so I am 2dpiui.

Have you gotten Betas yet?

thanks pinkee! i hope this 2ww flys by for you girl and it ends with your bfp

my betas started off low but are now doubling, doctor said as long as they're doubling they're happy, i can't help but worry though cuz i'm worry wart but just counting down the days until my 1st ultrasound on July 9

I feel your pain. I didn't track this cycle but I'm likely only 3DPO

Trigger Warning

Hi ladies, just wanted to update this thread...Unfortunately, I'm having a miscarriage. 2 nights ago I went to the ER because I was bleeding and after bloodwork and an ultrasound they confirmed that my hcg levels were declining and there was no gestational sac growing. I would've been 6 weeks today and I'm still bleeding. (sorry tmi) I'm completely gutted and heartbroken and not quite sure how to get through this right now. This is my first miscarriage and would've been baby # 2. Right now, I'm just very, very thankful to have my son and I will not give up for my rainbow baby.

Trigger Warning

Hi ladies, just wanted to update this thread...Unfortunately, I'm having a miscarriage. 2 nights ago I went to the ER because I was bleeding and after bloodwork and an ultrasound they confirmed that my hcg levels were declining and there was no gestational sac growing. I would've been 6 weeks today and I'm still bleeding. (sorry tmi) I'm completely gutted and heartbroken and not quite sure how to get through this right now. This is my first miscarriage and would've been baby # 2. Right now, I'm just very, very thankful to have my son and I will not give up for my rainbow baby.

I'm so sorry for your loss..! <3
Take it day by day, grieve however you need to. It's hard to believe this right now, and it will take time, but it will get easier. Take care x

melrenee - I'm so sorry to hear this. Never seems fair, does it? :hugs:

Trigger Warning

I'm so sorry for your loss..! <3
Take it day by day, grieve however you need to. It's hard to believe this right now, and it will take time, but it will get easier. Take care x

thanks katie..it's hard right now but i'm trying to just get through each day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->