Just uurrgghhh

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
So I am around 7weeks I have had no bleeding no pains but also no symptoms :shrug: .. I am worrying that something is wrong. Has anyone had a healthy pregnancy with no symptoms? Baby no5 and my others Iv suffered with hyperemisis from around 5/6weeks. Think I might have to book an early scan but would like to hear if any of you ladies have experienced this.

I haven't, but I recently learned my mom had no morning sickness with any of her pregnancies (lucky duck!). Just totally fine the whole time. Apparently my brother and I were also really, really mellow in utero and didn't move around much. (We both turned out just fine, too.)

Crossing my fingers you just got a lucky break this time!

I did with my daughter! No symptoms at all for the whole of my pregnancy! She is now a beautiful and healthy 4 year old xx

I had no symptoms until 8 weeks with my second! I only found out I was pregnant at 7 weeks, I didn't think I could be due to a complete lack of symptoms!

I have nothing really no sickness or anything so you're not alone

So I am around 7weeks I have had no bleeding no pains but also no symptoms :shrug: .. I am worrying that something is wrong. Has anyone had a healthy pregnancy with no symptoms? Baby no5 and my others Iv suffered with hyperemisis from around 5/6weeks. Think I might have to book an early scan but would like to hear if any of you ladies have experienced this.

I did with my first I didn't feel preg lol I did have bad cramps a got early scan s about 7 or 8wks preg but nothing only got sick In car due acid an am bad long dist anyways lol only early sign I got all 3 was missed period an pos test

As of yesterday my boobs are now hurting, cannot touch them lol.. did feel nauseous in car too. Maybe baby no5 is going to take it easy on me x

Really shouldn’t have complained about lack of symptoms.. morning sickness has hit with a vengeance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->