Just want to give up

lilmissmup

Mummy to Maddie
Reaction score
So we approaching the 1 year mark of TTC and I am having one of those days where I just want to quit.....:cry:

I am not even out this cycle yet but I have no hope that I will be pregnant, I had a miscarriage in June which happened under odd circumstances (had period then found out I was pregnant), my OH has two kids with his ex wife and they fell pregnant without barely trying so although we haven't seen a doctor yet I am convinced I am the problem.

I have regular periods (well between 23-29day cycles but not months long like some of the poor ladies on here), I appear to ovulate every cycle but I just want a baby or an answer to why I can't get pregnant.

Changing my doctors soon so me and OH can start testing, just hoping they let me have tests and don't make me wait until 1 year has passed since my miscarriage, I have been off contraception for 2.5 years nearly so we were NTNP before anyway.

I don't feel strong enough to go on anymore....:nope:

So we approaching the 1 year mark of TTC and I am having one of those days where I just want to quit.....:cry:

I am not even out this cycle yet but I have no hope that I will be pregnant, I had a miscarriage in June which happened under odd circumstances (had period then found out I was pregnant), my OH has two kids with his ex wife and they fell pregnant without barely trying so although we haven't seen a doctor yet I am convinced I am the problem.

I have regular periods (well between 23-29day cycles but not months long like some of the poor ladies on here), I appear to ovulate every cycle but I just want a baby or an answer to why I can't get pregnant.

Changing my doctors soon so me and OH can start testing, just hoping they let me have tests and don't make me wait until 1 year has passed since my miscarriage, I have been off contraception for 2.5 years nearly so we were NTNP before anyway.

I don't feel strong enough to go on anymore....:nope:

Hiya,

I am sorry to hear about your loss and you are having a tough time :hugs:

I hope your dr can give you some answers, I know it's easier said than done but try to think positive and relax, keep in mind you fell pregnant once so you can fall pregnant, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP before you see the dr!

Good luck my lovely xxx:dust:

My husband and I have been trying over 2 years. He has a son from a. Previous relationship and they weren't trying either. I thought I was the problem but we went to the doctor and we found out that it was him not me. I get to the point that I just want to give up and then I eventually pull myself out of it. You will someday get your miracle but we just have to try harder then most people.

Thanks for your replies ladies :flower:

Lindsay I am sorry you are still waiting, I am so fed up of waiting its unreal!

Are you getting treatment?

No not yet. His count is a little low. He actually lost his job in June and just got another one so we didn't have the funds for treatment and that time. We haven't really discussed the next step that we would like to do next. So now we are just trying on our own. I never thought at 26 it would be so hard. People keep asking me when we are going to have a baby and it's so hard not to breakdown and tell them what is going on. I just wish people would stop asking. I am still hopeful that someday we will get our baby.

Best of luck to you hun, we will have to pay for IUI/IVF if we need it due to OH having 2 children (which sucks as they are not mine I don't see why we can't get it!).

We will be going for intial tests soon I hope!

Im sorry to hear !! I know its not going to help but least you fell pregnant so you know you can fall !! I mc 2 years ago so I know how you feel!! Me and my hubbyhave tried everything and feel like giving up too! Dont give uphun, your soon grt your bfp xx

I never thought at 26 it would be so hard. People keep asking me when we are going to have a baby and it's so hard not to breakdown and tell them what is going on. I just wish people would stop asking. I am still hopeful that someday we will get our baby.

:hugs:
I empathise so strongly with this, it's like I wrote it! I'm also 26, we've been married over a year and people will not stop asking when we're having babies. I just want to scream 'We're TRYING OUR BEST!' at them and see how bad they feel...Just wish they would stop asking. We can't all just miss a pill and get pregnant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->