Just want to introduce myself...

helloloooo!!! yay your finally here too!!!! its not too bad over here i was a bit scared at first hehe!!! and im not a big newbie anymore thanks to you ;) bring on this tri!!!! xx

Never thought i would be nervous lol, its actually like starting school again and reinventing yourself! hehe xxxx

I know! thats what i said on my graduation introduction thread! i feel like ive moved from being top of the year to being the youngest in the year again LOL! we will be big and fat and in our 20's weeks before we know it!!!! xx

I know mad isnt it that all the girlies we talk to now we will be talking to all the way through!!!! shame we all live miles away haha!!! x

Argh, just had my scan date through for my next scan, which will be at 25 weeks, is this right, i want it earlier!!!!!

wow that is late!!! i got to book mine at the hospital after my scan and mine is on 4th March dead on 20 weeks! im not sure why it is so late maybe they dont have space but i cant imagine that! i would give them a call hun and check they havent made a mistake! and if they havent see your midwife / GP and tell them your not happy! they will be able to get it changed! x

Ive just rang up, theyve changed it to the 8th of march, im getting a feeling that nothing is going to go right for me lol xxxx

ahh fab thats good news! yea it does seem v mixed up at your hospital!!! hopefully its goes well from here onwards!!!! so yay on the scan being 3 weeks earlier!!!!!! are u gona find out sex!? xx

Welcome Michelle!

I have my next scan in 3 weeks and 4 days... Cant wait! I do a little countdown every few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->