Just want to say....

SugarKisses

Luv my 3 miracle's
Reaction score
Thanks for all your kind msgs & thoughts over these last 12 days. It really means alot. Im broken-truly broken but its nice to know so many people care and think about me. x x x

massive massive hugs hunny thinking of u and your family!

Lou
xxx

Thinking of you and your family, i am so sorry that this had to happen. I presume your new avatar is Luke he is absoloutely gorgeous xx

Bless your heart. I wish I could say something to take the hurting away darling. We are all here if you need ANYTHING at anytime.

Sending love to your precious fighter and beautiful Sophie. Fly high little angels :hugs:

I'm so sorry this had to happen. Thinking of you all :hugs:

I'm so sorry this happened. I'll be thinking of you x x x

Thinking of you and your family x Luke is absolutely beautiful x

So sorry once again hun, your little boy looks gorgeous xx

Oh sweetie :hugs: If you ever need anything we're all here for you.

you are such a sweet person coming in here to say thank you!
You so truly deserve to be happy and I am so sorry you are having to go through the hell of loosing your child again! I know you are very strong and you will get through this...but sending you loads of healing-vibes!
btw Luke is absolutely adorable!

Thinking of you sweetie. Luke is such a beautiful little angel. :hug: x

donna, you and your beautiful babies are always in my thoughts :hugs: i truly wish there was something i could say to ease your pain, even if it's just a little :hugs: x x x x

Babe, we're all so sorry this has happened. You deserve to be so happy, truly you do. I'm thinking of you. If you want to talk... xx

bless your heart coming on here to say thank you! we should all be the bottom of your list right now.. and you have nothing to thank us for.... i honestly wish i could go back in time and change things for you babe.. i'm sending you so many :hugs: and please know that everyone is thinking of you, and we'll all be here to help support you.. Luke is absolutely gorgeous :cloud9: sweet dreams little man, play safe with Sophie :hugs: xxx

Thinking of you! Luke is absolutely beautiful, just like his older sister. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->