Just want to say....

Your little boy is such a gorgeous little man. He and his sister are very lucky to have such an amazing strong mummy. I cant imagine what you are going through Don, i only hope that you are able to take comfort in the fact that he was such a little fighter; so determined to stay by his mummy's side xxxx

i have no words hunny, you and your gorgeous angels are in my thoughts and heart xxx

so so sorry. i cant begin to imagine how you feel. big big hugs for you :( xxxxx

I am so very sorry. Luke is beautiful. I'm just too sad for words.

I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sweet dreams Luke. X

Emma

Oh Donna, he's gorgeous. You are always in my thoughts :hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Doodles, I am always here babe. Luke's beauty still astounds me, he is so gorgeous just like his sister

i am so sorry for your loss and big hugs to you and all your family. x

Donna you are such an amazing brave person to come on here to say thanks after all youve been been through.Once again i just want to say how very sorry we are to hear your awful news,to loose 1 child is bad enough but 2.Luke is absolutely gorgeous and is now safe with his big sister,we are all here for you should you need us,much love to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donna
been thinking about you all day. Luke is as gorgeous as I knew he would be. You are a Mummy to two beautiful angel babies, I so wish they were with you now. I'm so so sorry hun
Take care and look after yourself
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of your and your family and can't imagine the pain you are going through x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->