• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just want to say....

Just wanted to say a massive sorry :( Will never understand the pain you are going through. But you truly are amazing coming on to say thank you :)
Your wee boy is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Im sure Your gorgeous wee girl is looking after her little brother :)
Thinking of you xxxx

Thinking of you sweetie, sending lots of love.

Luke is absolutely gorgeous :hug: x

I'm struggling to find the words but just want to let you know that I'm thinking of you.
Luke is beautiful.

xxx

Big :hugs:, you're in my thoughts, wish I could take away the pain, so sorry honey x

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Anything you need at all, even a chat PM me.
:hugs:

Sending you massive :hugs: Donna
We are all thinking about you and all here to support you
xx

I'll always be grateful for your kind words when I lost my baby. Thinking about you and wish that I could say or do something for you, but I know that noone can.
Sending love to Luke and Sophie.

Cat
xxx

i'm so so sorry for your loss of another beautiful little angel.

I have only just moved over to this section and read the posts, I am so sorry, I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling, Im so sorry xx

god im soo sorry sending all my love to you and your family xxxx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous little boy, my thoughts are with you and your family x

oh gosh, i've just seen this.
Donna I'm so so sorry you're having to go through this again. Somethings are just to unfair.
I wish I had the words but nothing will ever come close.
Thinking of you and your family,
RIP little Luke, play nicely with Sophie,

:hugs:

Thinking of you & your family. Luke is beautiful, sweet dreams little man x

I wish there was something I could do to take the pain away. Please know that I have been keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->