just wanted to say hi !!

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Hope you are all well?

Ive posted a few times in ttc ....but thought id also try in here as i am 40 !!

Im karen and am ttc a sibling for my ds.

We dtd for the first time this week in 8 months due to a bad čar accident ( i was on a life support for 12 days ...punctured both lung and broke all my ribs and plenky more. My OHs bowel did so he had a nine nich open wound. )

Anyhow ...we finále dtd last wednesday ...i think it was o day !??!

So im 5/6 dpo and been having mind cramps today.

Cant believe i am symptom spotting on kyčle 1 !!

So ...thats mě. Working forward to meeting to know you ladies xx

Hi! How are you? You are an extrordinary woman to go from life support to trying to give life in such a short period, Wow! Amazed by you! Im 42 and ttc after my first and only pregnancy in July. Hoping I inherited my moms fertile and long lived pregnancy genes ( 10 healthy kids, last at 36 and tied her tubes to be sure). Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Hi! How are you? You are an extrordinary woman to go from life support to trying to give life in such a short period, Wow! Amazed by you! Im 42 and ttc after my first and only pregnancy in July. Hoping I inherited my moms fertile and long lived pregnancy genes ( 10 healthy kids, last at 36 and tied her tubes to be sure). Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Hey ghana girl. Im not an extraordinary woman ...just a woman who is desperate for a sibling for ny son. We were going to ttc sommer just gone but the accident made that impossible.

My body however is extraordinary. it fixed two collapsed lungs ...a kidney which was cut into two pieces and a liver 70 percent scarred in 19 days ...the docs couldnt believe it. Mr ribs look a while longer and my brain us still damaged but i am fighting fit (ish )

I had miller when i was 38 and always said i wanted my second before i left the age of 40.so ...we are pretty similar !! Keep in touch. . Would be nice to travel this journey with someone samé age xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->