Just wanted to share...

collie_crazy

1 Angel, 1 rainbow growin
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this photo. I found a link to this wonderful site on BabyandBump memorial suggestions and placed my order last week. The photo arrived in the early hours of this morning and I love it so much :cloud9:

I dont have photos of my beautiful baby girl that I would be comfortable sharing, but this will take pride of place at home now. I'm also thinking of having it put in a special frame and leaving it at Emilys graveside.

emily.jpg

It is from Carly at the Seashore of Rememberance. I hope its ok to post a link https://namesinthesand.blogspot.com/ :flower:

I went and looked at these pictures the other day and I absolutely love them. Yours is beautiful!

So beautiful and a perfect tribute to your little girl x

what an amazing photo! It would be lovely to have that framed and displayed somewhere.

We are just keeping the photos of our daughters for our eyes only (and some very close friends / family) so something like this would be lovely to put out 'in public' if you know what I mean - a symbol of our angels that we can share.

Hmm, now I want one! thanks for sharing

xx

what an amazing photo! It would be lovely to have that framed and displayed somewhere.

We are just keeping the photos of our daughters for our eyes only (and some very close friends / family) so something like this would be lovely to put out 'in public' if you know what I mean - a symbol of our angels that we can share.

Hmm, now I want one! thanks for sharing

xx

This is exactly my thoughts. I have had it printed a couple of times, we are keeping one at home with us, one for Emilys graveside and one for her memory box and I have framed one for each set of grandparents :flower:

Carly adds your babies names to a list and will take the picture - she then puts the picture on a memorial list on her website and you can choose to purchase it so you can print it at home. The list is only open every couple of days (its closed now, but should re-open again soon) so you could add your LOs name to the list and see the picture - this is the link https://namesinthesand.blogspot.com/2010/08/make-name-request.html. Or you can go straight to the Seashore of Remeberance and buy one - but then they dont go on the memorial site and you dont get to see it beforehand.

Awww we have one of those for Isabella. I used to have as my profile. She does an amazing job doesn't she?

collie_crazy, after reading your post I went to the site and requested my girls' names in the sand. I know she says not to get a picture in your head of what you want, incase you are disappointed, but I couldn't help it.

Just saw the photos today, they are exactly as I pictured, my favourite colours and all...I like to think my girls had a hand in that ;)

so thanks for sharing the link, I probably wouldn't have found the site otherwise

xx

collie_crazy, after reading your post I went to the site and requested my girls' names in the sand. I know she says not to get a picture in your head of what you want, incase you are disappointed, but I couldn't help it.

Just saw the photos today, they are exactly as I pictured, my favourite colours and all...I like to think my girls had a hand in that ;)

so thanks for sharing the link, I probably wouldn't have found the site otherwise

xx

Is that them on your avatar? They are gorgeous, I love the pink at the bottom of the sky :cloud9: Perfection :hugs: I actually cried when I got mine through, I love it so much!

I really like her quote - At the end of the day all children in heaven come together to paint the colour of the sunset. So our girls really did have a hand in their photos :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->