Just wanted to tell someone . Excited

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So I'm 37 weeks and I've had 10 weeks of spd and physio every week for a tilted pelvis and snapped spine , no sleep for 4 days and contractions and constant pain in general and feeling awful I have an urgent emergency consultant appointment to finally get a sweep and start induction plans never been so excited ! I'm in so much pain I can't wait for him to come now !

Good luck hunny :)

I feel your pain... Literally. My spd has got so much worse since I hit 40 weeks. Sciatica started again too. I'm in absolute agony and I'm really not sure I'll make it til 40+12 for induction :(

Hope you get baby here soon! It Sounds miserable :( good luck xx

ohh how exciting!!! I hope things go very smoothly for you and you get relief real soon!

Thankyou everyone for your support I'm so excited to finally be relieved of this pain , well hopefully ! Will update when I've been seen tomorrow ! Can't believe they managed to fit me in so quickly hoping I've finally got some good luck this pregnancy !

Yay! I'm so jealous! You give me hope! We're supposed to talk possible induction dates at my next appointment (NEXT Tuesday at 37+5) and i can hardly wait!

Well tina I reckon I'll have to have a good arguement with them as they always make thing difficult for me but I'm going to stay strong and if they refuse I'll sit there and refuse to move until they decide to help me because I'm not going through the problems I had before because they didn't listen and they were wrong every time ! No one knows you better then you ! Don't let them tell you differently ! Will update once I've been and know what's happening!

Happy to tell you all that I'll be induced on Sunday ! I'm so excited ! Finally no more pain and a little more sleep :) had an angel watching over me today ! Didn't even have to argue with them they just went with it and where happy to help me ahhh X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->