Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.....

sarah55

Reaction score
Hi there ladies,

So I had a MMC 3 weeks ago and really thought I was getting over it, had excepted that it was one of lifes mysteries and wasn't meant to be for me, this time.
That is until my boss last night told me that she is in fact pregnant, not only that but she is due on the same day my LO would have been . I really dont know how I managed to keep smilling whilst I was congratulating her - made it out the door and lost it completely and have been up all night since.

To make matters worse, I am a nanny and so by my boss being pregnant, means that I will be having to leave my job and find another family to work for - also at the time I would have been going on maternity leave.

I am not here to ask any questions, just here to vent as I really dont know how I am going to get back up from this. I feel like this is such a cruel thing to happen and the timings are just mean.

Thanks for letting me get it out there

Sxx

I can't even imagine hon! BIG HUGS!

My husband's niece is actually pregnant at the same time (she's in her 20's me in my 30's) as me and her pregnancy is progressing normally. She just found out she's having a boy. It's really really hard because I should know the sex of my baby now and have a bump :(

I just wanted to let you know that I understand. Life is so unfair sometimes.:hugs:

I can understand this. My friend at work is due a week after me and my contract is due to end as i should have been going on to maternity leave. It really sucks. I hope you feel better soon x

big hugs hon - I am also on what should have been mat leave after today for my first baby. It really sucks! Job hunting when you struggle to get up each day is pants - I cant even bear adverts with babys on so you have my total respect for being a nanny through this x

Sorry to hear that...I am currently having a MMC, I was told 3 weeks ago that my baby had stopped growing at 5 weeks and since that its been horrible. I still have backache and hoping it will all end soon. Nothing hurts more than a miscarriage but I suppose all I can do is pick myself up and look forward to trying again. Keep positive there is always another time x

Oh God hun. Huge hugs. :hugs:

Hopefully everything turns out for the best, sending good wishes your way love.

:kiss:

im sorry honey :hugs: quite a few friends of mine are pregnant, and its so hard to get my head around why my baby died but theirs didn't. it must be so hard for you that she is at the same stage you should have been at. xx

I know hoe you feel, I stopped smiling through it all and just tell people I had a mc and find it hard to be around babies and preganant women. they seem to understand. :hugs:

Oh dear, I know this feeling too well. I had medical management for a mmc last week and just found out that my friend who smokes pot and drinks is pregnant. Between that and the constantly SMOKING pregnant women standing outside of the pubs in this little town, it's all I can do not to scream. I keep having small-child bad girl fantasies of kicking them in the shins and running away. This must be the angry phase of grief. :growlmad:

So sorry for what you are going through, its horrible as EVERYONE else seems to be pregnant and its hard to understand why we mc yet everyone else seems to have healthy pregnancies without trying. Just holding on to the thought that it will happen when the time is right, until then I am hoping the jealous pangs I feel when ANOTHER person I know annouces their pregnant subside soon.

xx

I have an obnoxious girl who I have never really gotten on with due the week after we would have been. The terrible thing is she flew long haul after experiencing bleeding (her GP cleared it but I still wouldn't have risked it) and every-time we discussed things we shouldn't be doing she basically said well tough I am going to do it because I want to. Her pregnancy is progressing fine and I am luckily now leaving so won't have to put up with watching/hearing about it.

Hang in there chickadee! xx :hugs:

lol well I totally understand the whole jealous pangs and also the bad girl fantasies of kicking them in the shins and running away!! I think I have now moved into the 'you couldn't make this kind of crap up, so I'm just going to laugh' faze - hopefully it lasts and I have found that the trusted bottle of wine has been helping ;)
Again, so reassuring to hear from you guys - lets hope its our time soon.

Lots of love and good luck to you all

Sx

Hi

I completely know how you must be feeling.

I had a miscarriage in Dec 09 and then another in Sep 10. I Have 1 sister who is now 21 weeks preg. She was 3 weeks behind me so i have been really finding it hard to cope. I cut myself off from my while family as i didnt want to be involved in any of it. I now today have found out that my other sister is pregnant. Im happy for her as she has a miscarriage in April but now i have got to deal with both them having the one thing i want so bad.

Just dont know how to get through it!!

xxxx

Boots 22, I am so with you- my sister is currently TTC and I am just waiting for that dreaded call when she announces her pregnancy :( I would do exactly what you did and keep my distance from the family. I swear if it does happen, I too will not know how to get through it.
All I can say is that I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason, now I can only think that the reason of going through all of this, is that when I am blessed with a baby, it will be the most special gift and I will truly understand how lucky I am.
I don't know about anybody else but it seems as soon as I lost the LO everywhere I went, everything I read and everything I watched on tv was just babies, babies, babies!
Thank god for this place and you fabulous ladies, otherwise I'm sure I would have lost my marbles a long time ago! ;)

Sxx

Sarah55

I can imagen your not looking forward to that call. I found out that my sister was pregnant on here so i didnt have to have the call. She actually said she was going to facebook me that she was. lol. Nice way to find out.

You said your a believer that things happen for a reason and my friends do keep saying that to me, But i really cant understand what reason it can happen twice. Im in a really good r'ship, we've gota nice house. good jobs. good money. there's no reason for us not to have one. I think thats why it upsets me more coz we are really ready to have one.

Your right about the everywhere being babies. I know of about 10 dif people who are either pregnant or have just given birth to babies. Feel like im surrounded by it.

I am glad i joined this place as its nice to know im not alone, although i wish none of us were having to go through this.

xx

i second that, i wish we didnt have to go through this, without the love of all you ladies i dont know how i would have gotten through this mc :( my husband has been fantastic though and my mum so that has helped.
My SIL is due to give birth today but i think she is going to be 3days overdue tbh, as no signs of a baby yet. Im really excited but i felt like she (and all my friends) didnt know how to approach or talk to me. she asked me if it would be difficult for me her having the baby (not that we can change that :haha:) but it wont be. Im so excited to be an auntie for the first time and i was already used to the idea she was pregnant before i even found out i was so in my mind my neice or nephew is so special. Although im probably going to think of my loss alot when she gives birth i dont think ill resent her. The way i saw it was if i had lost my baby and she had told me a few days later she was expecting i would have been really upset. but she didnt, so its not a problem for me.

love and dust to all of u xxx

Wow I can't believe that's how you'd find out about your sisters pregnancy- and I thought the relationship between my sister was bad :(

This place is a real god send, no matter how bad things get (and believe me I've been so up and down!) then I know I can always retreat to this place and let it all out or just get reassurance from people in similar situations :)

Sometimes there is no answer for why these god awful things happen, we may cry, shout, stamp our feet and feel that the hurt feeling will never end, but ultimately we will all come out of this still standing and so much stronger:hugs:

Sxx

I no couldnt believe my eyes when i read it on here. Thought my heart was going to jump out of me. I even made my partner feel it b4 i told him why and he was like whats wrong. She said txt would have been to long to write and she didnt want to ring me as she was scared what i would say.

I hate having the mixed emotions. One day im completly fine with it and it and everything is positive and the next thing im crying my eyes out just wanting to scream at the top of my voice.

Im so worried im either not going to get pregnant again or that i will and then have another miscarriage. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->