Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.....

Hey listen I think we all feel like that- I know I certainly do. All I can think about is getting pregnant again but I keep thinking it's not going to happen or, like you said, I will go through another miscarriage. Still I think that's why these up and down days really help. Yesterday I was so positive, yes I needed to find a new job but hey it's a new beginning and I was sure I would get preggers again- now today I feel like this is the worst thing ever, I don't want to leave my job and I want a baby now!! It's all part of the grieving process and as long as we keep talking about how we feel, things will get easier

Sxx

I never actually new how common it was until i had my 1st. I new it could happen but the thought never entered my head that it actually would. You always hear about all the people who are either pregnant or who have just had a baby but you never hear about people having the miscarriages witch is why its good that we have this.

Prob doesnt help that i dont like my job and i feel getting pregnant is my ticket out of here. I keep giving myself a time limit aswell witch i shouldnt, like ive told myself now that i need to of have a baby by next xmas. but that only gives me 3/4 months.

Fingers crossed for all of us. xx

You know, I read what your saying and it's like you've got inside my own thoughts! I am only just finding out how common miscarriages are, either through here or talking to friends and it really is incredible how many women are out there fling through this.

I too had thought of my pregnancy as my chance to leave, now it's all changed and it sucks! The urge to get pregnant again is taking over me, I want all my dreams to be real again, yet I know I should not put pressure on myself or my DH, but in a funny way it's the only thing that's giving me something to focus on.

Anyway at least my DH is happy that were back trying again ;)

Sxx

Im at work atm and sitting about 4 metres away from a girl who works here who has just had a baby and she brought her in to show us. soooo cute. Really wish it was me.

Everyone keeps saying think of other things to do. But there isnt anything. This is the 1 and only thing that i have got going in my life.

This is really bad but after i had my first MC. I started buying stuff as it made me feel better, now ive pretty much got everything i need. Bottles. Baby Grows, All the stuff for nursery. Am i loosing the plot??

xx

God, I haven't had to deal with any newborns yet, not sure how I would be- that must be tough on you :(

People deal with this in different ways, so if getting baby things helped you through your first MMC then no one can comment. I understand the need to get pregnant but if you put yourself under to much pressure it may delay things for you. I am taking one day at a time but also trying to plan lots of nice things for me and the DH to do in the run up to Xmas as a nice distraction (don't get me wrong I am still determined to get pregnant right away, but it helps!)

Sxx

I keep asking myself why isit that i am soo desperate for one. I wish i wasnt, I wish it could just happen without me thinking about it. More like by accident than actually planned.

I had such a traumatic 2nd MC that at first i felt like i didnt even want to get pregnant again as i was sooo scared of it happening again. It actually makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

xx

:( im not actually sure what to write but i am reading through this all, and ill report how i feel when my SIL gives birth, she is due today so that will test things (even though i know im going to be jelous im so excited)

:hugs: and lots of sticky baby dust :dust: xxx

Yea keep us posted. My best friend who had her baby in june was due the week after my 1st would have been and although i kept thinking that it would have been me soon i was soo excited for her and couldnt wait until she had him. New babies are exciting and i think when my sisters have there witch will be april and july 2011 i think i will be rele excited and hopefully will be myself by then. xxx

Ooh good luck MrsGAnderson, thats going to be a bitter sweet experience. I bet you'll make a smashing auntie though ;)

Sxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->