Just wondering.. *UPDATE OF SCAN - PAGE 9*

I remember being about 5 weeks preg and having the worst cramping ever!!! I was at a friends house and doubled over in pain!! I was stretching out on her stairs!! I really thought I was having a mc!! I nearly went to emergency docs... I just didnt know what was happening!!!

Oh dear!! That sounds awful :(

Well the thing with mine is that it's not like period cramps.. it's more like a sort of squeezing, pressure sort of feeling.. it's most odd but painful too. Sometimes it can be slightly stabby but other than that it's more pressure/squeezing. Can't work it out. :/

xx

Iam hope Drs can fit you in Lyrah hun ..
Then hopefully a blood test will let you know if it is pregnancy , Then at leats if it isnt you can get some medical attention for what ever it may be , So you are fighting fit again soon ..
Sending lots of baby dust your way , For a hopefull BFP .x

Hiya.

Just an update.

Yesterday something weird happened..

I woke up feeling very heavy everywhere and just shrugged it off thinking it was probably where I was sleepy or something. Well anyway, a few hours later it was still the same except I was very dizzy, lightheaded and shaky. I honestly kept thinking I was going to pass out and kept seeing spots. It was like this all day yesterday but I had no temperature which I thought was odd cos I really did feel funny.

Today I'm okay but starting from yesterday, after some of my meals, I get very gaggy and I'm not sure why. This isn't after every meal I have, just seems to be dinner. I'm also feeling pretty tired. I'm okay in the day but when it gets to nighttime, I'm ready to flop at about 10pm which is odd for me because usually I don't get tired until around 1-2am.

I'm starting to wonder if this is all preg related.. but I don't know if I'm just thinking that? I know for sure that I'm not imagining the things my body is doing right now, they are definately happening.

Hmm..
What do you ladies think?

I wish Tuesday would hurry up so I can see the dr!

Thanks xx

Ohhh lyrah , I have been following your week leading up to tuesday closely hun :) .
I dont want to tempt fate but iam sooooo convinced it sound slike pregnancy symptoms ...
Has witch been since your light spotting hun or is she staying away ?? , Iam sure the Dr on Tuesday will test your blood and let you know . In my wishes and prayers iam sending TONNES of baby dust your way for tuesday . Just think its Monday now well its 2am so can say Monday lol , only one more day to go hun .
I have even tried Googling (Sorry girls i know i said i wouldnt google but it wasnt for me so doesnt count lol) your symptoms hun to see if it could be any other medical fact but i keep getting pregnancy . I may be very wrong . Bets of luck . xxxxxx Gemma

Hey Gemma :)

That's what I thought too.. I really swear I am!! I don't want to tempt fate either by saying that but.. I really am feeling right about it this time..

Witch is due in 2 days.. I'm nervous incase she decides to show up. But have had nothing since the spotting no.

This crazy thing keeps happening though, I've had 3 pregnancy dreams in the last few days.

The first one, I did a test and it was going towards positive but wouldn't show up all that clearly and the result was confusing.

The second one, I was pregnant, gave birth and took our bubba home.

The third one, (last night) I did a test and 2 very clear lines showed up.

So... thinking if this meant something, I tested this morning with my last pregnancy test (I couldn't stop myself lol!) and negative still.

This is crazy, I don't understand what's going on. Why all these dreams? :hissy:

Awww thank you for sending me babydust :D I really want this BFP.. I'll do anything, I'd be soo ecstatic and happy.

Also, what am I doing awake at 6am??! I'm usually in a deep sleep until at least 10! haha:dohh:

Thanks for being here for me, means a lot :)

xxx
:hugs:

Only 1 more day hun ...

Iam sure we are right :) , I do hope Dr figures it all out for you hun .. You are well desrved of your BFP and theese symptoms seem to all point out at that .
I keep dreaming iam having twins PLeaseeeeeeee i hope my dreams are not true lol . xxxx Gemma

Aww thank you! :hugs:

I think I must be out for this month though.. I've started to cramp quite a bit :cry:

I'm begging her not to show up, I hope not!

Awww I'd love to have twins, quite chaotic though I can imagine!

xxx

I had those pains,like mild period pains.

Good luck for tomorrow hunni.

It sound's like it could be!!!! :D

Thanks both of you :)

I had those pains,like mild period pains.

Yeah mine are mild period pains too. They're on and off atm though, not consistant. I'm not sure if it's my period on it's way or pregnant. Baaaahh :hissy:

Frustrating huh? lol

xxx

Ohh, btw, I forgot to mention that I've been getting rib pain on and off for the past week too but only on my right side. I don't know if this is to do with anything but thought I'd mention it anyway just incase.

xxx

Im counting hours for you hun untill tomorrow ...
That Dr better Bloody do something , Or i will march down there myself lol lol ...
I still think its pregnancy related hunny . xxxxxx

Thank you :)

I really hope it's pregnancy related! Cor.. what I'd do for it to be that! I'm worried I'm looking too far into it all or obsessing too much. I guess we all do it though ;)

:hugs:

xxx

Hey, have just got back from drs.

Well, she felt my tummy and it was pretty tender so she has booked me in for a scan. If I need any blood tests or anything, they'll do it there. I should hear back in about 2-3 weeks. For the time being... *shrug*
She didn't actually mention anything about pregnancy. I told her about the dizziness and the feeling very sick (that started yesterday) and she wrote it down on my notes to send off to the hospital. Wouldn't she have mentioned it if she thought I was? And wouldn't she of felt something different on my tummy if I was?

I really don't know what to make of this anymore.
I wish I could tell if I was pregnant someway or another.
Goodness knows what's going on with my body.
Sigh.

At least I've got my scan booked though, that's the good thing.

xxx

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Can you not do a preg test?

Did you mention to the doc that you are TTC?

I've done preg tests but all negative :(

I'm not actually TTC atm, we're waiting to try but we've slipped up a few times this month haha :dohh:

I guess our desire to have one creeps up on us when we're trying our very best to wait lol.

xxx

I've done preg tests but all negative :(

I'm not actually TTC atm, we're waiting to try but we've slipped up a few times this month haha :dohh:

I guess our desire to have one creeps up on us when we're trying our very best to wait lol.

xxx

Oh I see! Of course could still be pregnant and it not show up yet. Either way I hope you're ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->