Just wondering.. *UPDATE OF SCAN - PAGE 9*

Thanks girlies :hugs:

I'm sorry that you had to go through that :hug:

My period seems to be quite heavy with more clots. The back pain is slightly different to my normal back pain I get when I'm on.. it feels like a lot more pressure and just extremely achy and sore.

Thanks girlies :hugs:

I'm sorry that you had to go through that :hug:

My period seems to be quite heavy with more clots. The back pain is slightly different to my normal back pain I get when I'm on.. it feels like a lot more pressure and just extremely achy and sore.

It's ok, we got pregnant 2 months later so all good! Well, I guess you'll see if it's related to your period as you come off it. I vaguely recall saying it would be awful to get pregnant every month and then it not take so it must've been quite a lot more painful than I normally get.

I hope you feel better soon and that your new job goes well!

Thanks hun, me too. Congrats on the scan btw! :happydance:

Well I just thought I'd give a little update.

The pain has died down a little although it is coming and going but am still quite crampy in tummy. I'm even more confused with my period now because it was starting to get lighter and there wasn't much there.. and now it's suddenly got heavy again. Sorry if tmi. I'm really starting to wonder if this could possibly be a m/c after all. But I'm not sure...

Going to have a nice, relaxing bath in a little while and have an early night, before tommorow's big, scary day :argh:

xxx

Okay my letter has come through and my scan is on 23rd August. Still ages to wait :dohh: And since when do I have to wear a gown to have an u/s? I've had a couple of scans before and was able to just wear my normal clothes... Weird :/

xxx

Okay my letter has come through and my scan is on 23rd August. Still ages to wait :dohh: And since when do I have to wear a gown to have an u/s? I've had a couple of scans before and was able to just wear my normal clothes... Weird :/

xxx

A gown? Perhaps they might need to scan you in different places? I've had scan for my kidneys, bladder and obviously for baby but I've never had to wear a gown...

That's what I thought too.. And it's only transabdominal as it says on the letter. I don't understand why I'd need to. :confused:

That's what I thought too.. And it's only transabdominal as it says on the letter. I don't understand why I'd need to. :confused:

Let me know when you find out, I'm curious now! Unless of course it turns out to be something uncomfortably personal!!

I had my scan this morning. Well, nothing showed up. She said my ovaries seem fine. Glad to know nothing is up but also pretty annoyed that I have no idea why I'm in pain. It seems to be worse when I ovulate, so I'm just going to put it down to that. Blaaaah. Never mind eh? Glad I'm in the clear and no cysts or anything :happydance:

xxx

Glad everything loos ok :D Hope the pain gets better soon x

Im glad there wasnt any bad news- although not good that you still keep geting pains.

Big hugs. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->