Just wondering.. *UPDATE OF SCAN - PAGE 9*

It'd probably be too early to 'feel' anything when she examined you, but was probably just making sure everything felt normal as you've been feeling icky.

It seems odd that you are being sent for a scan, not sure why theyd do that if the tests come back negative?

Confused as you now lol....

Lol, well basically when I saw her just over a week ago, I had gone to see her because of pain in my ovary etc. She said if it hadn't gone in a few days, then to go back to her. She wants me to have a scan because she's not sure what's causing the pain. And also because it's happening on the other side too and I'm just generally not feeling right inside there.

xxx

It sounds like she is checking for an ovarian cyst then. It's not uncommon and though not pleasant not usually a dangerous thing. She could also have been feeling your tummy for peritinitis.

Yeah she said last time I saw her that she thought it could be a small cyst or an ectopic pregnancy (which was very unlikely cos of where i was in cycle but that's been completely ruled out now, phew!) but wasn't completely sure as she couldn't feel a cyst there.

What's peritinitis?

xxx

Yeah she said last time I saw her that she thought it could be a small cyst or an ectopic pregnancy (which was very unlikely cos of where i was in cycle but that's been completely ruled out now, phew!) but wasn't completely sure as she couldn't feel a cyst there.

What's peritinitis?

xxx

Sorry spelt it wrong, have a look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peritonitis

It's basically a gut thing! For some reason whenever I've been to a GP with anything like cystitis, abdominal aches, anything in that region, they always squash my tummy to make sure it's not peritonitis, maybe it's common? If you can possibly feel a cyst by squashing though perhaps she was just checking that.

I fear my replies are getting less and less helpful! lol

Oh i understand now! its good they are checking all is ok then-rule out any serious problems ie cysts. my brains not working this morning duh!

Ahhh, I see what it is now :)

I don't think I've heard of that before haha, I guess it's good that they always check for that though whenever theres a problem with abdomen, urine etc.

And your replies are helpful so don't worry :D I really appreciate the help and having people to chat to :hugs:

I was just thinking.. I had my appendix out almost 2 years ago.. maybe something is tugging the scar or something and it's making me tender all in my tummy? I'm not sure haha, I just thought of it and wondered. Then again, the scar isn't low down enough. The pain all started in my ovary quite low down and towards my groin. Haha, just a thought though.:dohh:

xxx

Not really sure about appendix stuff, sorry! Your scan will sort you out anyway! Good luck!

Hi lyrah hun ....
I got on as soon as i could today , To see what had happened .
AT least shes getting you in for that scan hunny , Fingers crossed for then :) . So they can define what is wronga nd get you all patched up and fighting fit .
Good luck hunny . xxxx

Thankies :)

Yeah can't wait to find out what's going on, it's not nice :(

Am hoping witch doesn't show tommorow, but can't be sure of that haha.

xxx
:hugs:

Just a quick update..

No sign of :witch: yet.

xxx

Wow lyrah Good luck hunny ....
I put a spell on so she carnt get near you lol , Test again hunny .. Just to double check of course and because iam soooo nosey lol . xxxxxx

Hehe thankies :)

I will have to go out and stock up on more pregnancy tests this week, I've none left! I think I can safely say I'm a poas addict :rofl:

xxx

Okay am getting rather annoyed now.

I'm cramping in my lower back, in my tummy very low down but she's still not here! If she's gonna come, I'd rather she'd just show her face than hang around causing me discomfort for no reason :( Where is she!?

xxx

Well lets hope she stays away , And cramping is just implanting :) . xxx

Fingers crossed! :)

How are you anyway?

xxx

Iam ok hun ...
Really worried about next weeks private scan , I am scared as i dont know dates .
Iam thinking i fell on the 23rd of May , But could be up to the 20th of June .
So if its June iam worried i wont see anything on the scan next week ! . Iam probably fretting over nothing , I will feel lots better when i have confirmation next Friday thank god .
When are you going to test again hunny ??? . I do hope Drs sort out your problems soon for you . xx

Oh dear, that's confusing! You'll know soon though :) Even if you did fall in June, I'm sure you will see something, even if it's very tiny :) I hope it goes well for you hun! But try not to worry about it, just relax and look forward to it, all will be ok :hugs:

I'm not sure when/if to test because since coming off the pill in April, my periods have been a bit all over the place. I'm not sure if this is just going to be a late period or what. It's the 3rd month so it technically should be out of my system now. It's just odd that I'm cramping as if I'm actually on, even though there's no sign of it yet. What do you think I should do? I don't think I could be more confused haha.

xxx

Ohhh Lyrah hun , This iwtch really wants to confuse you hey ?? .
I would try and early test in a few days hun , If still comes back negative i would mention at next Drs appointment that you had another negative.
Have you tried Ov sticks hun to see if your ovulating ?? . I really really keep hoping for you soon you get your BFP hun , WIthout witch there is still a chance :) :) :) .
Iam nervous but trying to keep calm , Next Friday seems to be taking ages to get here lol (Iam sooo inpatient lol). xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->