Just wondering.. *UPDATE OF SCAN - PAGE 9*

Ok thanks :)

I got a positive ov test 2 weeks ago. Yeap, this witch is sure out to confuse me huh!

Aww, I'm also impatient with things (as you can see haha) Annoying when you have to wait for things, especially when they are really exciting things like scans! Must be sooo hard for you to stay calm, I know I'd be driving myself crazy having to wait haha! I think being nervous is only natural hun, I think everyone gets nervous before a scan :hugs:

xxx

Still no period.

I'm scared of her coming late now because I start my new job on Monday and I get really worried about being at work and being on at the same time, I know it sounds silly, I just get in a bit of a panic about it :(

xxx

No I haven't, I will probably pop out tommorow and get some more tests as I've completely run out. I was soo crampy last night, I could've sworn I was on but I wasn't. This is driving me nuts!!

xxx

Aww thank you :)

Hugs are very much appreciated!

:hugs:

xxx

Ooooo, I hope it's another :bfp: tommorrow :)

Let us know! x x x

Lyrah hun ... Massive hugs sweety ... My spell didnt work very well ,,,
Next month i will send a bigger and better spell :) . xxx

Oh...fingers crossed for next time! I hope your cyst or whatever it might be is ok.

Thanks for all the support and stuff guys.

Never mind eh, wasn't my time this month. I hope I can be pregnant one day.:cloud9:

I'll update you all when I know when my scan is and also when I actually have my scan. :)

You guys are great :hugs:

xxx

My pain has got worse :(

Its all around my tummy now, it's so sore and my lower back is killing, I feel very sick from it.

It's hurting so much that I would go to A&E. Problem is I can't because I start my new job tommorow. Also, I'm on and my dr told me they don't do scans while on a period incase they have to do an internal.

I don't know what to do :( I don't feel right at all.

I'm worried about my period too. It's getting lighter as it's coming to an end in a few days (which of course is normal).. but last time I wiped, all this blood sort of fell out of me if that makes sense? and lots of it. I'm sorry if tmi. I'm not sure what happened but it scared me so much.

:cry:

hun I would get yourself down a&e!!! You dont want to be whittling and worrying on the first day of your new job!!

Its all around my tummy now, it's so sore and my lower back is killing, I feel very sick from it.

It's hurting so much that I would go to A&E. Problem is I can't because I start my new job tommorow. Also, I'm on and my dr told me they don't do scans while on a period incase they have to do an internal.

I'm worried about my period too. It's getting lighter as it's coming to an end in a few days (which of course is normal).. but last time I wiped, all this blood sort of fell out of me if that makes sense? and lots of it. I'm sorry if tmi. I'm not sure what happened but it scared me so much.

Was your period late? I don't mean to upset you at all, but perhaps there was conception that didn't work right so there is a bit more blood and clotting than normal? I think you should go get checked out. :hugs:

Ohhh Lyrah I'm sorry. I know what its like to think you're pregnant for weeks and even when you're NOT trying...the witch shows up. I felt like an idiot every time I was convinced I was pregnant and I wasn't.

Better luck next time you aren't trying :)

hun I would get yourself down a&e!!! You dont want to be whittling and worrying on the first day of your new job!!
I would go to A&E but I'm scared of them keeping me in.. I really can't miss tommorow at all :(

Was your period late? I don't mean to upset you at all, but perhaps there was conception that didn't work right so there is a bit more blood and clotting than normal? I think you should go get checked out. :hugs:

Period was on time. I was wondering if I'm having a m/c but I wouldn't know what one feels like or what I'm meant to be looking for exactly or anything :(

Most of the pain is in my lower back atm. It's horrid :cry:

hun if they have to keep you in then its a bloody good reason and therfore your new job can wait!! It would be illegal for them to sack you or whatever because of that!!!

Please get yourself checked out!!

:hugs:

Period was on time. I was wondering if I'm having a m/c but I wouldn't know what one feels like or what I'm meant to be looking for exactly or anything :(

Most of the pain is in my lower back atm. It's horrid :cry:

The first month we were trying I was certain we conceived as I had a whole world of symptoms for a week but then they disappeared. My period came on time but it was quite a bit heavier, a little more clotty and quite a bit more painful. I don't know how miscarriage feels later on (though my sister has told me it's seriously painful and loads of bleeding) but I think I had one at that first month. By that time there can't be much additional build up of tissue so I wouldn't expect it to be loads heavier than normal.

I would guess pain really low down in your back is likely to be related to the period (though I'm sure there are other things I don't know about). I don't know how ovarian cysts can feel though, it maybe that it's a symptom if you do have a cyst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->