Just Wondering...

Laidee

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I pretty much know the answer, but wanted to hear what you all think. I'm not ttc, been on the pill continuously since June 2012. Was taking the pill and went on my non-hormonal pills 4/28. AF came 5/1. Really bad nauseous feeling the whole day. It was weird. I blamed it on the coffee I had that morning. Friday night noticed AF had become faint which isn't unusual. My flow varies. Saturday morning saw nothing when I got up so DH and I :sex:. When he went to the bathroom to shower he said he saw that AF was back. I was quite disgusted and embarrassed. And indeed AF was back. Sunday afternoon i was getting ready to switch out my pack so I could start a new one that evening (I usually don't take my inactive pills). I looked at the pack and noticed that I completely skipped the 3rd week of active pills!!! Somehow I managed to miss that row and went to the inactive pills which would explain AF appearing to be here. But now that means i've gone a week with out BC and increased my risk for pregnancy.

Is there a great possibility I could be pregnant? Like I said, wasn't ttc so I don't know when I ovulated. I've been having bad cramps today but I attribute that to my body now being all out of wack. I know taking a test would give me a definite answer, but do I wait 2 weeks or sooner? Ugh....

if the three actives u missed were at the end of ur cycle then the chances are your not preg..as u would have missed that egg, and it too early for the next egg....but there no gurantees...it just a 'assumption'.

i fell preg with my son after missing two pills bt that was in the middle of my cycle.

maybe give it 10-12 days and test just to be sure...

hope all ok.

Chance are slim but not impossible , You probably arnt but you have to wait 2-3 weeks before a test can say for sure your not.

Thanks for your replies Mummy Bean and Dream!

I'll wait 2 weeks to test, and in the meantime I will continue to take my BC as directed. I know my mind and body can start playing tricks on me when I think there's a possibility, but not quite ready for #2 yet.

If I remember correctly your risk is higher if you miss the first or second week of pills but there is still a chance. Take a test when you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->