"K" boys names...help! (updated last page)

nkbapbt

Double Preemie Momma
Reaction score
Hi ladies...

I need help thinking of some unique boys names that start with the letter "K" or "C" since it could be changed to "K"..

So far I only have... :hissy:

Kian (KEEan)
Kinkade
Kade
Keenen/Keynen/Keinen Xavier
Kole/Koal (but it kinda reminds me of a dogs name...?!!)
Kye (KY) Jamieson
Kaiden (but our dogs name is Jaeden...is that weird?)

I would really like to keep the first name, first letter a "K" since our last name starts with a "K" but the middle name will not be a "K" clearly..as that would be terrible. But I could be open to suggestions if the name is unique..I don't want our son to have the same name as 12 kids in his class. But I also don't want it so strange that it's like Mango..hehe.

Im picky sorry!

I will say there are two names I do not want (due to people I know having kids named that...) Kasen and Keegan.

Thanks! :hugs:

kyle, kieren, kevin, kenny, khristopher

i love the nameoliver james but my oh thinks it sounds gay what do you think? how about kallum?

Kyle wont work because thats my hubbys name. I like Kieran..

Kristopher and Kenny are too common for me.

Kaleb is nice..but there is something missing..but it's going on the list anyways!

I was going to say Kieran (for one of my fave men, Kieran Hinds)...but someone beat me :)

We have good friends who named their son Keating, and I really like it--it really suits the little guy. And there's Kendall, and Knox, and Kingston.

I like Keating..I really like Kingston..but my hubby nixed it!

Those darn dh's, they HAVE to have an opinion :)

Keating is such an unusual name, here, and I'm really glad that's what they chose. He's such an introspective, intelligent little guy--it really works for him!!!

My little boy is called Karlum, we got this name by putting 2 names we liked together n mixing them up, dh wanted karl and i wanted callum, hence karlum, we've never heard of another little one called this.

I really love Kye (its Hawaiian like I am..it's different..and it means "rejoice") but my hubby? Not so much.

He is stuck on Keenen. Which I like..but there's just something missing! Naming babies is HARD! Well the boys names are. I had a million girls names picked...

I like Kole as well..but I wonder if it's too much like a dogs name?!

I like Kane too..I forgot to mention that before..

Last night we were saying names out loud and seeing if the baby would kick to agree with any...He liked Kaiden, Kian, Kole and "Stinky Baby" so I gave up on the method of picking hehe!

I like Carter (as in the cool michael caine film Get Carter!)

You could stick a K in front of it.

My little boy is called Karlum, we got this name by putting 2 names we liked together n mixing them up, dh wanted karl and i wanted callum, hence karlum, we've never heard of another little one called this.

Karlum is a very unique and great name!

I like Carter (as in the cool michael caine film Get Carter!)

You could stick a K in front of it.

I like Karter too..and Kooper actually. And Kash, but hubby nixed them all too.

:dohh:

Hope you dont mind me posting, Il be moving over 2moro!
I like ...
Kai
Kayden
Kane(Cain)
Kody(Codi)
Keagan

Xx

Hope you dont mind me posting, Il be moving over 2moro!
I like ...
Kai
Kayden
Kane(Cain)
Kody(Codi)
Keagan

Xx

Of course I don't mind you posting! Don't be silly and welcome one day early! :hugs:

Karlum is a very unique and great name!

nick karlum, trust me it's brill he's 4 and people still get mixed up with his name.
If not y don't u both choose a name u like and mix them up i'll help if u want i'm pretty good at mixing up names

Karter Kylum
Kaine Keanu (!)
Keifer Kellan
Kobe Kenzie
Khori Kian
Kirby Kennedy

:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads