Kaidayn George William Beute

Smexi.Mommie

Kaidayns Mommie & bump
Reaction score
Well, this is really late seeing on how i had him about a month ago but things have been busy, barely have time to make some food lol but its all good.

So On the 5th of march i was feeling a lil out of sort people were over and i was just in a mood where i didn't want any one around me. My mom kept saying your going in to labor but i was certain i was going to be over due. Eventually everyone left and of to bed me and Jay went. I awoke at 230 feeling kinda wet... down there and i was like.....:-k , of to the wash room i went but when i stood up it started to trickle down my leg.... i then went to wake up jay but early that night i tried to wake him and got yelled at:( lol (grumpy boy) so i gave up on him since i got no response of down the hall to my moms room..... she didnt really wake up either so im standing in the middle of the hall going SOMEONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP.... and they both woke up and was like :O what! i was like i think my water broke.... so we went to the hospital here in townbut they dont deliver babys here anymore so we drove 2 hours to another town and i was having bad contractions the whole way , we live very close to the us border and we endup there ....NOT WHERE I WANTED TO BE! but after them get our id and us teling them im in labor they let us go so we cud turn around and get to the hospital...... that is the most thrilling thing bout my labour it was fairly easy

I got there had gas and air then a shot of fetenal .... i made it to 10 cm but push to soon and got all swollen and had to get and epidural.. i end up having him 16 hours about after my waters broke at 6 28pm and went home the next day we did end up stay at the hospital in our town for 5 day due to jaundice but hes above his birth weight now not yellow and doing great!:)

Congrats he is lovely x

Congratulations, he is gorgeous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"