kari-me

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Would this be good for a first time baby wearer? Reviews look good and lots of ways to carry. Anyone have any good/bad reviews? Would idearly like to get a sling before LO arrives but now being the size i am can't really try any! They have these in a shop we are going to at weekend so hope to have a look maybe get them to do a demo on OH as he would like to use aswell. Saying that are they one size as he is bigger than me.
Sorry question overload just when i think have everything needed look at list and find something else!

Hiya - I have a moby which is the same type of sling (stretchy jersey fabric) - was going to get a kari me but the moby was cheaper. I found it really easy to use and great for someone whos never used a sling before. They are one size and really long (the moby is 5.5m long), im a size 14 and i have tons of fabric to wrap round and tie so should be fine for you OH as well. :thumbup: Theres some pics of me using it somewhere - will get you a link.

ETA: linky https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/309035-im-little-dissapointed-2.html

Kari-me and moby to me look the same just different make and different colours. Will prob sell my moby at some point if anyones interested - want to get a woven now shes bigger - will post in cloth swap and sell re this. x

Hello,

I can't answer but I'll be interested to see what people say. I've been looking at the Kari-Me or the Moby to start off with but I don't know which to go for!

Hope you get lots of replies.

x

Hi,
I am using Kari Me with my second baby (toddler now actually..). I used it with my first as well, and I was totally new to babywearing. You will need to practice it on the first day, but on the second day you will be much more confident. And it's worth it, because I have used it so many times, it helped to reduce the colic of both. They have excellent service too, my friend was told by the doctor to avoid carrying her baby, she therefore returned her sling (that she has tried before) and Kari Me accepted it back after 4 months, even though there was no fault in the product!
good luck

Thank you - will be going to have a look at the weekend - all these pictures make the slings look very similar guess without seeing one in the flesh not going to know if i will get on or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->