...katie...????????????????????

I leaked since late first trimester. SUCKED.

Small hint here...pantyliners cut it half are more comforable, work better, and MUCH cheaper than breast pads.

!! That is a hint my mom told me while I was pregnant but I totalllly forgot about it.. because I didn't need to use it 0.o

youre lucky thats the first hiccup -.- ty had them for flipping ever all the time, and after birth, he was the same way the first few weeks 0.o

=)

Sign of healthy lungs and central nervous system :)

Glad Tyler had them so frequently. Of course I Googled for mechanism etc. For my curiosity and came across sources that suggested it can mean cord compression. Now hiccups I've been looking forward to forever so that ruined my utter excitement. Your comment helps me relax about it more.

F'ing Google...

i read all that too but my cord was checked during his many ultrasounds an was allllways a-okay - i just had a hiccupy baby :)

It's been fine with my scans too but haven't had a scan since she started I.e. yesterday lol

Dr. Google tells horror stories about everything.

I Found a page on facebook of people wanting to sue Mirena because their IUD caused side effects/issues.. There were 116 people that liked it, But thats 116 out of how many thousands of mirena users? See.. I don't like Dr. Google because of things like that.

True dat, people dont seem to realize it, but it is verrry true.

And also, her hiccups are fine. promise. Ty got hiccups four times during labor, hes fine.

Lol that's funny, you're screaming, he's too cute hicupping. I'm not too concerned :) I know her CNS is very developed now and since she's practicing breathing she'll have good lungs.

Yes.. Tyler has amazing lungs. Oh so we had a doctors appt today and he is doing great, hes in the 95-98th percentile in everything, very proportionate says the doc, just big, but hes 15.25 inches long and 25 lbs 11 oz.

He got shots and he hated them

-.- hes ahead developmentally.. but i have been told to force lots of tummy time upon him because he hates it, so even if hes screaming, im to let him lay there for 5-10 mins at a time for 5-6 times a day....

A bit of a strange post. Mum is up visiting at the moment - she just got a call. She has a mare (lady horse), one of my favourite horses, who was sent to stud and was pregnant. She was due on the same day as my first that I lost.
Well hers was born preemie today and it died. I don't know why but that hurt so bad. It just brought up the pain of my lost one again - like, I wanted it to live because at least one of us made it. It was a little colt (boy). Makes me wonder if mine was a boy.
I'm stressed and upset this weekend (in-laws and mother up at the same time isn't a good combo) and Kaida knows it. She was so quiet yesterday that I ended up at the hospital in a panic attack wondering why she hadn't kicked all day - they stuck the monitor on and she kept moving away from it. I preferred to look stupid than the alternative.

Omg :( I am sorry about the horse, and I could see why that would bring back all those memories. Losses are so hard.. I've never had to deal with one , but I am not sure I would have the strength you've had to just go on with trying again so quick, I think you're REALLY tough for that =)

I am also glad she moved during the hospital, but I am sure theyd rather you come in if you are worried than not to, and its also nice to be able to keep you at ease :).. so Im sure they didn't think you looked stupid, I am sure they get that all the time, I almost felt like going in a few times but as soon as i'd get ready to say "LETS GO" he would move.. silly spawn..

I hope things get a bit better for you soon :(

Ok... so when did it hit you guys that "holy hell, I'm having a baby"? I semi realised tonight and its taking a lot of effort not to freak out!! Hehe

3rd tri.. when I was less worried about losing him before labor is SUPPOSED to happen 0.o
and just knowing that when he does come out his shot at survival would be pretty awesome even if he WAS going to be early, yeah, about then I thought "OMG sealed deal, this baby IS going to come, and I AM going to be a mommy -- what the hell!?

lmao.. Don't freak, It's all going to be totally worth it :)

LOL that's funny.

I'm tired. My mother and brother are stressing me out. I'm having non-stop BHs. I'm hoping with a bit of water and relaxation they'll go away - and when I say "they" I mean my family and my BHs.

Oh, and BTW, Mum's excuse for not coming to my shower has now graduated to "I'm busy"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->