...katie...????????????????????

Double digits!!!

Ack I didn't sleep. The kid kicked non stop which induced constant BHs. I was in a state of constant contraction all night. Then I threw up in my mouth twice. Is this reflux? It's painless, no nausea. Just suddenly projectile vomiting.

Thats kind of how reflux happens for me, i never feel it in my tummy til i taste it in my throat but it tastes kind of acidy?

I called the midwives at the hospital for some advice to see if they want to see me due to these BHs. Turns out they would have wanted to see me last night lol. They said if they get as bad as they were last night that I need to get up there immediately - bah! Whoops. I just figured it was my uterus just playing up. I should have clued in when the magnesium didn't help :-/

uh yeah i would have gone in last night too, but at least at THIS point, she has a good shot of survival no matter what :) KAIDA IS REALLY GOING TO EXIST!!! *happy dance for you* ... but keep her, please, for at least 11 more weeks ;)

Lol you take that up with her, she seems to be the one who decides if she stays in there or not ;)
I've only had about 7 contractions today (and it's almost midday) which is good. So they've decreased. I just hope they haven't changed my cervix... :-/ I might have a check in the shower.
She's much less wiggly today - can't blame her; she wiggled the equivalent of running a marathon yesterday. Colin was in fits of laughter because she just wouldn't stop. Why can't she be consistent? I couple of days ago I was at the hospital since she didn't move. Then she didn't NOT move. Now she's sorta moving. ACK!

they have phases.. lmao .. I remember id panic one day that hes not moving enough, the next id feel like he just had a dance party in there 0.o .. BABIES gosh. Hmm you ccan reach yours? My cervix is way freakish high, even not pregnant 0.o im a freakkk

Lol uber high cervix of steel!! Yeh I should be able to reach mine, I haven't really had trouble reaching yet, before or during pregnancy.

lucky. Mine is like... in there.. like.. so in there i got told theres no way ill be able to check my mirena strings so if i suspect its out of place I can go in and they'll use a speculum to check. lmao

Yay for medical intervention! lol

Well, cervix is very high, posterior facing, soft and closed. Happy days all around. Hopefully it's not internally funnelling. Oh well, she's almost 26 weeks (and measuring ahead) so if something does happen they can stop it progressing and/or save her. It's quite a relief.

She's gone back to wiggling like crazy :)

I miss wiggle baby on the inside. Oh well. Congrats though! That is so exciting that you are so close to the end of being pregnant! Are you getting super uncomfortable yet? Like, hard to sleep at night, etc.? It is only a matter of time now that you will be on here telling us all how miserable you are from lack of sleep lol

I wanted to let you guys know...remember my kind of crazy grandma who tried to kill herself a little while back? She died today. She was done so I think ultimately it is the best scenario but still sad. My mom is upset she wasn't there when she passed, hopefully she will feel better about that later.

other stuff...ash just how high is that cervix?! Maybe it was just super high that day? Have you been able to reach it before?

Ive never been able to reach mine, nor has mitch or my doctor.. ever... and people have tried hard core, unless i put my hands under my lower back and push upward its not at all possible to feel it, and that only works sometimes =/

im not sure why my cervix is how it is, but it really doesnt move much lower and its always pretty in there.

Oh my, 782 pages? That must be some kind of record. And you guys must know each other's life stories, minute by minute! x

I didn't sleep because I bled. And lost some plug.

I called the hospital and she said "oh that just sounds like your show *all cheery* how far along are you?"

"26 weeks"

* silence *

* her voice changes to "oh fuck" mode * "hrm that's a bit early"

We talked for a while, lucky I got that OB appointment for today at the last minute yesterday. She said I should come in if I get fresh blood or if I'm worried about baby's movements.

I haven't slept. Appointment at midday. I refused to be dismissed. There will be tears.

OMG!! em i hope its all ok :( keep us updated <3333

and bumpbrear, we totally do ;) ... whats yours??? lol

also now that im not in a super rush, laurrrraaa i am sorry for your loss and i hope your mom is ok :( ... <3333

Sorry to hear about your loss, Laura :( No matter what the circumstances, a loss is NEVER easy

Appointment in half an hour. Leaving to go to it now. I'll keep you guys updated.

Oh, and Laura, I don't sleep. If my hips aren't aching, my shoulders are dislocating or I'm throwing up in my mouth. Colin built me a sleeping area last night consisting of a double layer of blankets over our already super-soft mattress and a fort of pillows to keep me on an incline because I kept crying that I don't sleep. Sweet man.

Eghhhhh... I'm nervous.

Got a lovely OBs/Gynae - clearly the industry hasn't crushed her soul yet lol.

She didn't like the sounds of my symptoms so she speculumed me - I'm still bleeding from the uterus or cervix (no obvious erosion on cervix but blood coming out). I have a cervix scan at 3.30 and if it's shortened or opened at all she's immediately admitting me for steroid shots. I'm calmly biding my time until then :)

i bled a little from the cervix in first tri, or maybe second tri, idk, it was before v-day and i freaked out, turns out i broke a blood vessel but mine wasnt near as bad as yours sounds =/

stay calm though, kaida will be ok no matter what =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->