Katieeeee's embarrassing attempt at a weightloss journal...

K

Katieeeee

I'm hoping that starting a weightloss journal will motivate me to lose weight!

So far it seems to be an ongoing cycle of looking in the mirror and thinking "what a lardball :dohh: time I went on a diet" and then walking into the living room and thinking..."packet of crisps? yeahhhh why not.."

I don't know if it's the time of year but at the moment I just cannot stop eating. This is gonna sound terrible but last week I bought a fortnight's worth of food shopping and ate it all within a week :shock:

I'm really unhappy with how I look at the moment but I'm trying to be realistic and optimistic because I know if I really put my mind to it I can lose the weight and go back to being slim again. I just seriously lack motivation.

When I was 15, I got one of those dance mats for christmas with the game you play on the playstation. I became so addicted to it - I got up at 7am everyday and played it continuously till 9 at night. So I literally spent 12 hours a day for 3 weeks over the christmas holidays just jogging on the spot. When I went back to school after the holidays, people were coming up to me going ":shock: what the hell happened? are you anorexic? :shock:"...I remember putting my school skirt on and it fell to the ground!

Then 3 years after that (and I maintained my weight all that time)...I met my ex and for some reason while I was with him I piled on loads of weight. My weight has been up and down over the years and there have been times I've been reasonably ok with how I look but I've always wanted to lose 2 or 3 stone again and tone up.

Since I've had Aiden though, this is the worst my weight has ever been. I'm DESPERATE to do something about this. Getting rid of my huge wobbly belly is the most important thing to me...I can't even hide it anymore :(

So any advice, tips and support would be VERY much appreciated!

I am looking to lose a total of 3 stone, I don't care how long it takes me! Wish me luck!

So so far today, I have eaten a bowl of honey Readybrek with a banana and a massive dollop of chocolate spread in it...:blush: great start there....and a cup of tea with 2 sugars. I wonder if I can get to lunchtime without eating something else....

you can do it katie:flower:just keep positive and think how stunning you'll look by summer time:winkwink:chin up and best of luck,good start there and make sure you don't go too many hours without food!remember eat something every 3 hours that way you'll keep hunger away and your metabolism will keep burning!

YOU CAN DO IT,BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!:kiss:GOOD LUCK!

you can do it katie:flower:just keep positive and think how stunning you'll look by summer time:winkwink:chin up and best of luck,good start there and make sure you don't go too many hours without food!remember eat something every 3 hours that way you'll keep hunger away and your metabolism will keep burning!

YOU CAN DO IT,BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!:kiss:GOOD LUCK!

Thankyou so much :hugs: your post has already made me feel REALLY motivated, thankyou! I think this weightloss journal might actually be a really good idea!

Oooo I'm excited now!

awww your welcome sweetie,like i said you really can do it!!!you just have to do it for you and your little one:flower:
keep your eye on the prize and don't stop to you get it:happydance:i'm looking forward to seeing your progress.....so keep updating ok:winkwink:

good luck!

Good luck, u can do it! I will b joining u on a weightloss journal after xmas! :thumbup:

Good luck, u can do it! I will b joining u on a weightloss journal after xmas! :thumbup:

Thanks Bana! :thumbup: Best of luck with yours...wouldn't it be great if next summer we could post pictures of ourselves in bikinis?

I've actually NEVER worn a bikini in my life :shock:

lol i wud love to wear a bikini only ever done it once, but with my stretchmarks, no chance, tankini mb!! x

Arghhhh I'm fighting serious urges right now to go into the cupboard and get a bag of crisps! Makes me realise how I've put on all this weight! If I can just wait another hour then it'll be lunchtime...what is it with wanting to eat all the time? Could it be the time of year? I'm hoping if I go a few days where I don't eat crap in between breakfast lunch and dinner I won't get the urges anymore...

lol i wud love to wear a bikini only ever done it once, but with my stretchmarks, no chance, tankini mb!! x

Haha, I've only ever worn shorts and a strap top when I go swimming. And even then I feel really self concious, especially when i get out the pool and it's clinging to my lard rolls :rofl:...urgh...see what I need to do is take a photo of myself naked and stick it on my computer monitor so that everytime I wanna stuff my chops, looking at that will put me off.

I'd just have to remember to take it down when people come round...:wacko:

why don't you have healthy snacks between your meals.apples, bananas,grapes,strawberries etc or you could cut some up and have a few of them in a fruit salad!or some yogurt,i adore the shape satisfaction ones really tasty.or some raw veggies,mini carrots,cucumber,tomatoes etc and make sure your drinking plenty of water/squash as sometimes you may feel hungry when actually you could just be thirsty:winkwink:

if you really want something sweet try a jordans frusli cereal bar,or have some crisps but have healthier ones like quavers,wotsits or walkers baked etc.you haven't got to cut everything out but try and find healthier alternatives of the things you like,remember if this is going to work for you then you must be realistic with your food choices.don't stop eating things if it will make you miserable but eat better options....there's always a way:thumbup:

lol on my replying all the time i'm very chatty today:)

Good luck babe! Ive started mine today and then decided I want Greggs about an hour after I 'started' lol. I must get fit :D
Im going to keep checking back here sweet. You can do it! :hugs:

I'd just have to remember to take it down when people come round...:wacko:
:rofl: ive just had a binge- :dohh: so dont do it the guilt i feel now, its soooooooooo not worth it!

I hate that feeling so much! What did you eat?

I'm doing well so far, I know it's only been about...an hour....but I've fought off the cravings about 10 times now and I usually don't even bother trying....

When I got out the bath yesterday, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I ACTUALLY look like this.....

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4298/article12111470649313d0.jpg

:shock:

why don't you have healthy snacks between your meals.apples, bananas,grapes,strawberries etc or you could cut some up and have a few of them in a fruit salad!or some yogurt,i adore the shape satisfaction ones really tasty.or some raw veggies,mini carrots,cucumber,tomatoes etc and make sure your drinking plenty of water/squash as sometimes you may feel hungry when actually you could just be thirsty:winkwink:

if you really want something sweet try a jordans frusli cereal bar,or have some crisps but have healthier ones like quavers,wotsits or walkers baked etc.you haven't got to cut everything out but try and find healthier alternatives of the things you like,remember if this is going to work for you then you must be realistic with your food choices.don't stop eating things if it will make you miserable but eat better options....there's always a way:thumbup:

lol on my replying all the time i'm very chatty today:)

That's a really good idea! :D Yeah I think it's important to be realistic and not to starve myself...finding healthier alternatives is the best idea!

I've always had an issue with carbs...which is how I put all the weight on I think. I LOVE starchy foods like pasta and pastry etc...and carbs are the worst for making you feel hungry again after.

I once read a book called "The Hungry Years...Confessions of a Food Addict"...and it made me sit up and realise that it's actually carbs that cause all the problems for me and it's how fast food businesses etc make all their money! And how carbs are like a DRUG. They give you that sugar high which becomes addictive and then you're literally like a mad person or a drug addict, seeking out more food to get that high again. Makes perfect sense to me. I can totally see how the Atkin's diet works but then at the same time it's not something I would follow as I think it's actually quite dangerous...but for me, carbs are something I really need to cut down on (not cut out as they are an essential part of a healthy diet).

Good luck babe! Ive started mine today and then decided I want Greggs about an hour after I 'started' lol. I must get fit :D
Im going to keep checking back here sweet. You can do it! :hugs:

Thankyouuu! :hugs: Good luck with yours too lady! We can do it! :happydance:

Mmmmmm Greggs....I would LOVE a chicken pasty right now. :nope:

Best of luck! You know you can do it with a little shove :p :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79