Katieeeee's embarrassing attempt at a weightloss journal...

hi katieeee,just calling in to see how your xmas went??i was a very good girl..........until last night,then i decided to murder a tin of roses hahahaaaaaa:blush:oh well i won't be doing that again in a hurry felt like cr@p afterwards:wacko:i hope you had a lovely time,and still are:flower:our chrtistmas was alittle different this year,the children are older so they wanted money instead of pressies,my ds is in to his xbox so he'll be busy spending his money on all things xbox and my dd well she's a girly girl so i'll be taking her out next week to go shopping for all things girly:hugs:she loves the bear factory too:dohh:

on the ttc front well we have :sex: most nights and we haven't left more than one night in between our sessions:winkwink:so i'm hoping we have worked the magic!have a lovely new years babe:kiss:

I'd just have to remember to take it down when people come round...:wacko:
:rofl: ive just had a binge- :dohh: so dont do it the guilt i feel now, its soooooooooo not worth it!

I hate that feeling so much! What did you eat?

I'm doing well so far, I know it's only been about...an hour....but I've fought off the cravings about 10 times now and I usually don't even bother trying....

When I got out the bath yesterday, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I ACTUALLY look like this.....

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4298/article12111470649313d0.jpg

:shock:

:haha: seriously that is what i look like! im goin to create a journal as we speak! I cant remember wat i binged in that day but i can tell you i ave a big tub of heroes thats nearly empty lying next to me :dohh:

How have u managed over crimbo? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->