Katieeeee's embarrassing attempt at a weightloss journal...

Best of luck! You know you can do it with a little shove :p :hugs:

Thanks Squidge! :D

Little shove? More like a huge boot up my fat backside!

Nah you'll be fine honest :) First few days are always the worst but after that, you'll be ok :hugs:

That's what I'm hoping! I just need these urges to stuff my face to piss off!

I just weighed myself and I've actually put on 2 pounds since the other day :dohh:

Even more of an excuse to get on with it!

Howd todays food going hun? x

Well my family have been round this afternoon as it's my younger brother's 13th birthday. Mum bought some lunch with her...I ate a cheese and ham roll, a doughnut, a packet of crisps and a banana milkshake...oohh dear. But it's only day 1 and I think I'm doing well :D

Mmm I could eat a doughnut right now :D Yeah you dont want to go from eating normally to having hardly anything and being hungry all the time.

Mmm I could eat a doughnut right now :D Yeah you dont want to go from eating normally to having hardly anything and being hungry all the time.

True. The good thing was, I didn't even want the doughnut! I just ate it to be polite :blush: should probably stop doing that...

Well I don't know if I've been bad or not :shrug:

For dinner I had macaroni cheese (the crap stuff that comes out of a can) with tuna, sweetcorn and green beans and 2 slices of granary bread on the side...And I might have been a scumbag and squirted tomato ketchup all over it.

Suppose it could be unhealthier?

Thing is I've got all this crappy food in my cupboards that needs eating up before I can really knuckle down and start eating properly!

SIGH, I'm such a failure. After dinner I ate a huge slice of chocolate fudge cake and then about an hour ago I ate a bowl of chicken soup as well :shock: Right now I'm in a really bad mood and just had a bit of a row with one of my best friends, because he misunderstood something I said over msn about how I feel men are only after me for one thing. OH DEAR how embarrassing..I don't feel good right now, nor do I feel motivated. Aiden is also really unsettled tonight and keeps wailing for no reason so I'm feeling really on edge :( I hope tomoro is better.

Awwwww :hugs: Just remember to take each day as it come babe. I hope you do well tomorow. xxx

No use beating yourself up hunny, it'll just make you want to eat more. It's not the end of the world and it is soooo hard to avoid temptation especially if you're feeling cruddy or stressed so don't feel bad.:hugs:

What might help to get you motivated is to list all the reasons you want to lose weight. Why you're doing it so to speak. xx

Hmm, do you still have the dance mat you mentioned? You could get into that again! (Or pop round mine and we can do it together on mine! :haha:)
Can even do some of the 'calmer' stuff whilst holding Aiden, he'd love all the movement!! At least if you're burning off some of the calories you won't feel bad if you do pigout and won't reach for more. (Or is it just me that does that?!)

P.S - Don't know what your mate is getting pissy about, men are just after one thing from all women! :lol:

He'll come round I'm sure. xx

My Real name is Katie. And us Katie's are pretty amazing people. I know you can do it. ;)

No use beating yourself up hunny, it'll just make you want to eat more. It's not the end of the world and it is soooo hard to avoid temptation especially if you're feeling cruddy or stressed so don't feel bad.:hugs:

What might help to get you motivated is to list all the reasons you want to lose weight. Why you're doing it so to speak. xx

Hmm, do you still have the dance mat you mentioned? You could get into that again! (Or pop round mine and we can do it together on mine! :haha:)
Can even do some of the 'calmer' stuff whilst holding Aiden, he'd love all the movement!! At least if you're burning off some of the calories you won't feel bad if you do pigout and won't reach for more. (Or is it just me that does that?!)

P.S - Don't know what your mate is getting pissy about, men are just after one thing from all women! :lol:

He'll come round I'm sure. xx

You are so right!

Ok here are the reasons I want to lose weight:

- I feel really frumpy and ugly right now. When I look like this, I feel miserable and I don't have a lot of respect for myself. If I was to lose weight I'd look good and feel good about myself and then other things would follow, like self confidence and self esteem.

- I would have more energy and feel healthier and happier.

- I wouldn't ruin a relationship by thinking my boyfriend doesn't fancy me and thinks I'm fat.

- I'd be able to wear the sorts of clothes I love to wear, rather than the baggy frumpy things I put on to try and hide the mess that I've turned into.

Ok, here are the reasons I think I eat too much:

- I hate not feeling "full".

- If the food is there in my cupboard, I sit and think about it and I feel as though I need to eat it, just because it's there. Once it's gone then I'm fine.

- I just love food so much. I like pretty much everything apart from that scummy picallili stuff you get in a jar.

- I eat when I'm stressed, when I'm tired, when I'm bored, when I'm happy, sad, excited, arghhh I eat all the bloody time! I'm even eating right now - I'm stuffing hula hoops dipped in cream cheese in my gob :growlmad: I'M FAILING!

Ok so, I think the only way this is going to work for me personally, is if I don't buy more food than I need, that means no snacks, no sweets, no cakes, I don't need them and if they aren't there in my cupboard I won't sit there thinking about them and I won't eat them!

I think I'll actually plan out in advance what I'm gonna eat everyday as sad as that sounds, I just need a strict routine.

Once I get my hands on an exercise bike, doing the exercise will spur me on more as well. Right now sitting around doing nothing with an empty stomach just makes me want to fill it up! And when I start seeing results that will really motivate me!

I do still have the dance mat, but I don't have a playstation to play it on :dohh: to be honest though, I think I'm a bit too old for that now :blush: I think maybe sitting on an exercise bike in front of the tv would be good!

Thankyou for your support and motivation, it's exactly what I need!! :hugs:

My Real name is Katie. And us Katie's are pretty amazing people. I know you can do it. ;)

Hahahaha wow I never knew that! You're right, we're pretty good. I've read your journal Cooney and you're truely an inspiration! I hope I can do as well as you! xx

You're never too old to dance! Even on a mat!
Though a bike infront of the TV does sound more appealing, not that I have room for one, damnit.

Not getting the crap in is probably the best way to go, if it's not there you can't eat it. Plus after a few days without it and eating that bit less your tummy'll shrink a bit so the 'hunger pangs' shouldn't feel so bad.

I know what you mean about feeling 'full'.
I go beyond full and right into stuffed mode and that's where I'm comfortable, I don't feel like I'm full unless I'm stuffed to bursting so always feel like I need more to get to that stage.

Meal planning is a great way to go, it can really cut food bills down as well (and the money you save can go towards a whole new wardrobe full of gorgeous figureshowing clothes for the new, skinny, confident you!)
I'm useless at sticking to them or even coming up with them though, I'd need someone to write my menu for me - Part of why I joined WW's online!

You can do it hun, have faith in yourself.

You're never too old to dance! Even on a mat!
Though a bike infront of the TV does sound more appealing, not that I have room for one, damnit.

Not getting the crap in is probably the best way to go, if it's not there you can't eat it. Plus after a few days without it and eating that bit less your tummy'll shrink a bit so the 'hunger pangs' shouldn't feel so bad.

I know what you mean about feeling 'full'.
I go beyond full and right into stuffed mode and that's where I'm comfortable, I don't feel like I'm full unless I'm stuffed to bursting so always feel like I need more to get to that stage.

Meal planning is a great way to go, it can really cut food bills down as well (and the money you save can go towards a whole new wardrobe full of gorgeous figureshowing clothes for the new, skinny, confident you!)
I'm useless at sticking to them or even coming up with them though, I'd need someone to write my menu for me - Part of why I joined WW's online!

You can do it hun, have faith in yourself.

Haha, when I have mates round for a takeaway and I pick up the menu and say "I'm going to eat till I'm SICK :smug:" they laugh and think that I'm joking but I'm actually not :shock:.

And yeah I was thinking that, the money I waste on shoving food down my throat can go on lovely things for Aiden and I and nice things for our flat :D

Thankyou again for the support MummyJo, we can do this! :happydance: A few months down the line I wanna be seeing before and after photos.

I'm off to bed now, I really hope tomoro is better :shrug: x

Wake up positively. You CAN do this. Visualise what you want to be (no, supermodels aren't realistic!)

Hahahaha wow I never knew that! You're right, we're pretty good. I've read your journal Cooney and you're truely an inspiration! I hope I can do as well as you! xx

Hahaha wow. I can't believe people keep saying that. Its only been like 3 weeks. I don't know why people are so inspired. :dohh:

Hiya hun,youve picked a tricky time to start your weight loss journey so try not to be too hard on yourself,there is bound to be LOTS of treats and temptations around for the next couple of weeks with it being christmas,all those chocolates,crisp,buffets,cake,mince piesetc etc etc etc lol.
Also those dance mats were the best werent they haha.Wii's have taken there place now a days tho,have you ever had a go on a wii fit?They are good fun,Ive used my sisters a few times and would luv to smuggle it home as I couldnt justify buying myself one and she hardly uses hers so only seems fair haha only joking.
Just wanted to wish you luck and you can do it chick :hugs: x x x

It might be a good idea to donate your "junk food" to the homeless (non-perishable of course) and replace them with healthy snacks as well as fruits and veggies. It's much easier to be good without temptation 10 feet and a pantry away.
I also agree with getting a Wii fit. It is a fun video game that also is a great workout.
Good luck with your journey. :hugs:

Thankyou guys! Yeah I really want a Wii and a Wii fit, think it's something I'll definitely buy in the new year :D Hopefully I'll find a bargain in the january sales.

I've woken up feeling like I want to stuff my face :( But I've decided that today I'm gonna eat 3 square meals with no snacking in between and I'm even gonna try some stomach crunches :shock: and everytime I feel the need to eat, I'm just gonna have a cold glass of water!

Thankyou for all your support ladies, it's what I need to keep me on track!

I totally agree with Sarah, it's a really hard time to start. With it being cold as well we all tend to ear heavier meals and you won't be going out as much so not as much exercise and less to distract you and we all know boredom = foooooood!

Just keep tracking what you eat for now (good or bad) when you've got a clear picture of what you eat it can help to spurr you on as well. I was gutted when I saw just how much I pig on in a day (she says with toast and thick lashings of chocolate spread beside her!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->