.~*Katie's health/weight loss kick! -17lbs lost, 26 to go*~.

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Well...weight has always been a sore point for me. I am the quintessential yo-yo dieter. I have been hospitalised for anorexia, and struggled with bulimia over the years. I thought I was 'cured', but I was really just letting myself go rather than being healthy. Whilst I want to lose a lot of weight, I am loathe to call this a diet as it's more than that. I want to change my eating patterns and be healthier as well as slimmer.

After losing Edan, I don't want to even consider trying again until my body has time to heal. I feel that eating better and exercising more will be a huge part of this, and getting myself mentally healed.

So, after much shame, I must admit...
I am;
14st 7lbs at 5ft8 which gives me a massive BMI (for myself) of 31. My aim is to be back at my wedding weight of 11st 7lbs and a decent size 12.

BUT, this is NOT going to be a crash diet, or a headlong dive into bulimia and skinniness. This is about getting healthier and happier for the future.

Well.. here goes!

Hi babe :flower:

I think that is a very achievable target and I am as always here to encourage and help out if I can etc.

Smooches to you.xxxxxxx

GO GO GO Katie!!!

I know you can do this hunni, and i know you will do it the right way!

xx

You go for it Katie.You can definately do this :) x

Thanks girlies! I did it for the wedding, so we can do it again. Comfort eating isn't going to help anything, and I feel better just eating loads of veggies yesterday. Me and hubby are going to start the Wii fit challenge too alongside eating healthy. We are considering Feb for ttc, so it's going to be a great motivation for making a healthy little brother or sister for Edan.

Update,
Well - 9 days in I have managed to lose 9.5lbs which seems quite a healthy rate for the beginning of a diet. Had an off day this weekend but I am back on it now! :hugs:

9 1/2 lbs in 9 days? Be careful hun, thats an awful lot to lose xx Good luck :)

Thanks girls :hugs:

Yeah, I think I might be ill or something, I just can't face food. I have lost 15lbs since Edan died, and I hadn't put on any weight during pregnancy. I had a full check up yesterday with my last scan and everything inside is fine. I know I am overweight, so I don't think they were too worried but that has freaked me a little. Will try my hardest to eat a little more today, or at least sleep! Fingers crossed it's just some sort of hormonal boost? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->