Kayleigh Haywood..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
This poor little girl, it breaks my heart to wake up to the news they've found her body. How could anyone kill an innocent 15 year old, and then just dump her body in a field? :cry:

Honestly, what is this world coming to? I want to wrap my babies up in cotton wool, and never let them out of my sight. :(

OH's Mum is from Ibstock, I always thought it was such a nice and quiet place! We're always there visiting.

RIP Kayleigh, my heart goes out to your family and friends at this deverstating time. :angel: X

So sad :( Can't imagine what the family must be going through. It makes me feel ill that there are people out there capable of things like this just roaming around the streets :nope: It makes me want to wrap my babies up too and never let them go :(

R.I.P beautiful girl

Bless her, RIP Kayleigh. Shocking news, where this happened is only 12 miles away from our home and yes Ibstock is a nice village.

So so sad, I hate the fact it's happening far to much 😢😢😢
Rip sweet girl xxxxxxx

:( so tempted to take DD and DH and just move up to a safe and isolated mountain somewhere!! Sad world these days

Its so sad. I just do not get as well, why anyone could ever think they would get away with things like that???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->