keep being redirected to another website??

Sarah lo

mum of 2 little monkeys!
Reaction score
Every time I access BnB from my iPhone I keep immediately being redirected to another website. Is this happening to anyone else? It doesn't happen when I'm on my tablet, hence how I'm able to write this thread.

I can't do a screen shot because I don't know how to get it from my phone to my tablet but the website I keep being redirected to is lemode-mgz.com

Same! I can't read any posts as I keep getting re directed!!

I keep having pop up ads intermittently pop up. I'm on my iPad. Very annoying! Same site as Sarah lo!

Same here. Keep being redirected to the above site within seconds of being on here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
Twice within as many minutes! (Actually make that 4 times since being on this thread!! :growlmad:

On iPad using safari. Another website was 'The Doctors'

It's just taken me 9 attempts to even load this thread as I kept getting redirected!
It's not just this forum either, bc is doing the same thing!

Here's what I keep getting:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
Same here ... It's taken me ages to get on here to write this! So annoying!

Same thing happening with me! Make it stop!!!!!!! :-(

Have sent a report to the relevant team in the mean time apologies for any disruption this problem is causing you all!

<3

mines the same, its now doing it on every website i go on on safari :/

I'm having the same issue with Safari, so I've downloaded chrome on my iPhone and it's not doing it now- so it must be a problem with the safari browser

Hope it gets sorted soon, it's really out of control. Think I'll be logging off for the night!

They all seem to be related to weightloss the pages I've been getting? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"