keep being redirected to another website??

Clear your cookies/data/history etc. it's stopped again after doing that for me

My husband did it for me and I was only half listening when he tried to explain to me what he was doing (in the vain hope that just maybe next time I might not need to ask him to do it for me lol) but I think he said go to settings, Safari, then clear all history and website data.

Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies, Clear History

ADMINS! I own a forum and had the same problem.

It is a problem with google adsense. A lot of sites are experiencing this redirect problem.

An ad that google adsense is displaying (looks innocent) goes to adwynneDOTcom. This redirects to lemode-mgzDOTcom.

I resolved the issue by going to adsense > allow & block ads

and then add the lemode and adwynne urls to your block list.

If you want to see the ads that are causing this go to adsense > allow & block ads > Ads review center tab and search for adwynne.

Is this still happening?

Over the weekend I was getting the same issue on my iPhone from other websites too, if not resolved by the ad team I will send further feedback and your suggestion knobby, I personally have no control over this side of things.

:D

Since clearing cookies/data it hasn't happened here. I use both iPad & iPhone and both been ok for last two days :thumbup:

Still happening for me on android phone. Not sure how to clear cookies but I'll have a go!

Clearing cookies will not help. If the ad is displayed you will be redirected no matter what.

I pm'd an admin about the fix but they have not read it yet.

I have read it - replied on page 5 also. Will pass your suggestion to the ad team.

:D

Happening here too. US, using Safari.. Here is a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 11.56.50 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 11.56.50 AM.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
I haven't read all the replies, but I've been having the same problem on my iphone in the US. I think it's the website that was mentioned in the original post. It's very annoying!

I am hoping this has been resolved for BnB but please be note this redirection/ad issue is not just coming from BnB therefore you may still experience the problem on other websites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->