Keep dreaming it's a girl!

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I'm quite hopeful for a girl, as I've always wanted one of each. I'd still be super happy having another boy, as I'm sure my son would love a brother.

I keep having dreams that it's a girl though! Has anyone taken this as a sign?! One dream I dreamt my sister had found out somehow it was a girl and told me. Another I dreamt I had a tiny but chubby little baby girl, and I somehow didn't tear and need stitches this time round (heres hoping haha)

I am kinda convinced it's a boy though, I keep going to call bump a 'he'.

Only one week until we find out at 20 week scan!

I dreamt on my first 2 I had a boy and I did,Iv also dreamt I’m having a boy again and my 14 week scan looks boyish to me

For my three previous pregnancies, I had both boy and girl dreams early on in the pregnancy, but the closer I got to finding out the gender, the more singular my dreams became. They all ended up being accurate. <3

I dreamt I had a girl then I had another dream where he was born and I had to check his nappy to see and he was a boy:haha:
He is definitely 100% a boy :)

Ooo fingers crossed then! I've always imagined having a little girl, since I was little myself! I'd be worried I'd keep pestering my boyfriend for more children, but at the same time, we've both agreed this would be the last one (only want two children).

At the same time, we're both totally stuck for a girls name, but have come up with a few that we like for boys! Ahhh. I just hope this next week flies by so we can find out and settle on a name!

The only gender dream I had was boy... and it's a boy!

With my second pregnancy I think deep down I really wanted a girl, had vivid dreams about my baby being a girl and realy focused on the gender. It really made me believe I was having a girl but baby was born a little boy.... and I wouldnt change it for the world!
xxxx

I dreamed of a baby girl...named Jeremy! So that was no help lol

The scan showed a boy! As soon as my nausea calmed down week 17/18 I did start to sway towards a boy again tbf! The pregnancy just seemed entirely different!

I had 3 dreams I was having a girl while pregnant with my son before 16 weeks, I was wrong haha!
This time I keep dreaming a boy so I’m guessing girl

Yes! I had three dreams it was a girl & we just found out we&#8217;re having a little girl! &#9786;&#65039;

First pregnancy i had a dream its a girl. Ended up having a boy

I dreamed several times with my first baby I was having a boy.. we stayed team yellow til birth - and we had a boy!

I dreamed several times with my second baby I was having a girl.. again we stayed team yellow til birth - and we had girl!

I think sometimes intuition can be very powerful :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->