Keep feeling like I need to poo!

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
The last few days, I keep getting this feeling thag I have to go to the toilet. Basically every time... nada!

Is this normal? I dont think im constipated but maybe I am? Its bloomin' annoying

I have this. Unfortunately mine is caused by heamarroids and i'm very swollen so makes me feel something is ready to come out, but often not

Ive had this last few days, bump looks to have dropped so im just putting it down to extra pressure pushing down in that area.

Usually a good sign my dear, this is how my labour started :)

Thanks ladies :)

I was hoping it means that she has dropped! My bump has defibitely dropped somewhat, and have been losing lots of plug the last few days too. Hopefully she decides to come out soon!

I never had any of this with my other two so maybe I can persuade her to come out before my induction date!

Good luck and I hope youre close! I bet youre not too comfy by now...

Good luck!
I do suffer from the same kind of thing... but every time I think I need to go and sit on the toilet.. a fart later and the feeling has lessened somewhat, so I think mine is just gas haha!
My bump has really dropped too though, so we'll see!

The day my son came, I couldn't pull myself off the toilet! At first I just felt like I needed to go, then I really couldn't stop going, and then the going got really painful and uncontrollable. Sounds like your labor is beginning! GOOD LUCK!!

I had this, as did another friend here on BnB, and both of our babies ended up being back-to-back. Might have been a coincidence, though...

That was pretty much what my contractions felt like! All day I kept going to the loo, even in Tesco I tried to go. Then I got home and as they got stronger I realised I was in labour. My whole labour felt like I needed to poo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->