Keeping Stress Free

K

KJunkie

Hey gals! Well, right now I am going through some rather difficult relationship problems. Its mainly my fault, but has nothing to do with the little bean. Its just I am mentally falling apart it seems and I need to get it together. I do not want to compromise this pregnancy at all; no matter what I wanted this baby and plan on doing my best to have it. But, with everything that is going on I feel like I am setting this pregnancy up for failure. What are some ways that I can relieve stress? (My failing relationship is half the problem; I am a full-time college student as well. :cry:)

I am so sorry to hear your having a hard time of it ... i dont really have any advice to give, i just wanted you to know i care and am available to listen if you need someone to talk/rant to. good luck and hope things are able to be sorted out for you x x x

Could you go and speak to your college and get some dispensation. They are normally very understanding with things of this nature and may well ease the burden that way.

Otherwise, just try to see the bigger picture. you're going to be a Mummy and nothing is more important than that. I really hope things calm down soon hun xx

Sorry to hear that your going through a stressful time. Try to control the stress as you feel it building by simple slow and controlled breathing - inhale for count of 3 exhale for count or three close your eyes and clear your mind!

I've been doing a pre natal yoga dvd every day and it really helps me to unwind and connect with baby bean! Also a nice warm bath at the end of the day using lavender bubble bath (lavender perfectly safe in pregnancy) helps to calm.

And at the risk of sounding really old (well I suppose we'll soon be ready for big knickers :rofl:) i've found a cup of horlicks really gives a good night sleep!!!

Hope that helps

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back