Kells crazy christmas journal!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
I'm all things crazy and Christmas already and love this place every year!!

A lot of change this year for us! So theres my dh, ds (2.9m at xmas) and me who is... duh duh duh... pregnant at last with baby no2!!

Currently 13weeks and been very ill so not quite ontop of things as I usually am :dohh:

But as second tri has hit I have a (tiny) bit more energy so it's time to start the christmas horde :happydance:

Will be going through the already bought items later today or tomorrow.

I always love this bit as find things I bought and forgotten about :winkwink:

Sooooo yippy for christmas 2016!!!

Hey, congratulations on the pregnancy, and I can't wait for follow your Christmas journal

Hey, congratulations on the pregnancy, and I can't wait for follow your Christmas journal

Hey hun :hi:

I remember we followed each others christmas last year :)

Are you very organized so far this year??

Congratulations. Imagine the fun you'll have next Christmas preparing for two little ones x

Hey hun :hi:

I remember we followed each others christmas last year :)

Are you very organized so far this year??

I've got a good stash of presents going and my nice new note pad full of lists. That's as far as I've got. It still feels like it's ages away although I know that being the end of October it's actually very close

Well I think I am going to start my first list :winkwink:

So lets start with what ds has so far :thumbup: It is basically only a few sections but lots within each :haha:

Thomas the tank engine :
Wooden wobbly bridge,
Emily train,
James train,
Gordon train,
Ryan train,
Gator train,
Two dino carriages.
Talking thomas teddy,
Talking percy teddy,
Wooden shed.

Paw patrol,
Lookout tower,

Blaze,
3 different Blaze diecast characters,
Blaze slam and go,
Blaze pjs and dressing gown (christmas eve box)

Random bits,
Policemans outfit,
Playmobile vets clinic,
Cushions for his room,

Errrmmmm so I think thats all so far but going to get out all the presents and see what (if anything) I have forgotten :haha:

And a truck moneybox, pawpatrol duvet set, paw patrol book and 3 robofish :thumbup:

Ok so went shopping today to get us out the house :haha:

Got dh an awesome dressing gown. Its reversable. One side superman, other side batman! Hes going to love it!
Also got ds a new christmas jumper.
And finally asda had their paw patrol bath toy in stock! And it has been reduced to £15! I had to get it from Asda as it comes with an extra toy exclusive to asda, finding it was reduced was even better :thumbup:

And.... ds's trains all arrived in the post this morning. Suppose I should start taking stash photos :shrug::thumbup:

The dressing gown sounds awesome!
I went shopping today too 😉

My stash so far!!!

Top picture is everything I got/arrived yesterday.
Bottom picture everything else I got over the year.

Attachments

• 2016-10-25_21.44.39.jpg
    2016-10-25_21.44.39.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 12
Got a great stash going there. Think I'm going to start a journal too. I wasn't going to bother this year but yours has given me the bug

This post isnt regarding others presents, but instead my own :haha:

So I got up this morning to an email saying that my Johanna Basford festive christmas colouring book has been DELAYED!!! Now Im unhappy as I preordered it back in August. Its suppose to arrive on the realese date but nope I now have to wait till Saturday :cry:

I know I sound silly but I have been so excited and dh is on nights this week (which is the only time I get to colour)

Great news!!!

My new johanna basford book arrived today!!!
I am so over the moon and will now be up very late as I have an ironing pile as tall as myself to do once ds goes to bed but I can sit down and actually decide on my first picture from my new book...
Eeekkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->