Kells crazy christmas journal!

OMG!!!
I have done it!!!

I just ordered off tescos 3 for 2 sale and when it arrives.... I will have finished ds's christmas presents!!!

Will get a few stocking bits but hes basically finished!!!

Super happy!!

And found that thomas minis motorized race track thing and it looks awesome!!! Ds will most likely have the thomas minis in his stocking :haha:

So super excited!!

Oh i got a great deal too :winkwink:
Pawpatrol air patroller,
Pawpatrol lookout tower,
Set of track with bridges (yeah more track)
Thomas minis motorized track

Meant to be £134!!!
(The lookout tower wasnt from tescos but one their partners so not in 3 for 2 but was still good at 39.99)

Then thomas minis was free. And My christmas clubcard vouchers has come through on the website :winkwink: so got £50 of vouchers.

So I only paid £57!!! Bargain :happydance:

So now ds is finished for Christmas :happydance: and his birthday is started :thumbup: I should start planning other aspects of Christmas.

So to the glorious glorious food!!!
Just dh, ds and myself this year so will be mostly very simple :thumbup:

Meat -
gammon, three bird roast

Potatoes -
Roasted, Dauphinoise.

Vegtables -
Butternut squash mash
Sprouts
Carrots
Brocoli
Cauliflour cheese

Desert -
Choc yule log with ice cream
Carrot cake or cupcakes.
The chocolate from tubs n gifts.
Cheese and crackers.

Ok so this will be ds's updated list which is now COMPLETE (at least once my delivery arrives today) and have started on the stocking list :thumbup:

Christmas day
Thomas the tank engine :
Wooden wobbly bridge,
Lifting bridge,
Straight track pieces,
Emily train,
James train,
Gordon train,
Ryan train,
Gator train,
Two dino carriages.
Talking thomas teddy,
Talking percy teddy,
Thomas minis moterized track
New set of 100pieces wooden track (for his bedroom)

Paw patrol,
Lookout tower,
Air patroller
Zuma,ryder,skye and marshal plushes
Paw patrol bedding
Paw patrol book
Paw patrol bath toy with exclusive ryder toy.

Blaze,
4 different Blaze diecast characters,
Blaze slam and go,

Random bits,
Policemans outfit,
Playmobile vets clinic,
Cushions for his room,
Truck moneybox,
Giant floor puzzle.

Christmas eve box :
Blaze pjs with dressing gown (asda)
Reusing - playmobil 123 santa and sleigh
Reusing - night before christmas book
Hot chocolate n marshmallows.
Paw patrol slippers

Stocking :
Blaze socks,
Paw patrol socks,
Thomas minis blind bags (x5)
Lindor santa n reindeers
Santa kinder egg
Chocolate coins

Great lists.
All that Thomas stuff makes me so nostalgic, my eldest was so obsessed with Thomas be used to talk about him in his sleep.

So Friday I put up the fireplace decoration as was feeling down. (So far) ds has not touched them as I told him that they are from santa and if he touches them santa wont come and there will be no presents :haha: :xmas1:

How does everyone else do presents? We do one gift from santa, the stocking from santa and santa also brings everything from us and also from his relatives abroad. It works for us.
Personally we dont get the (everything from santa) because I know children that then start saying well santa brings presents, family brings presents but our parents get us nothing :shrug:
Hoping this way to keep santa alive for that little bit longer :thumbup:

Today a present for us adults is arriving!! A new laptop!!! Both our laptops broke and we havent had one for at least 6months now :dohh: so our gift to us is the laptop :haha:

We do family presents from family (i know some people have santa deliver those but the kids see them being handed to us. If they were coming from abroad though I think your way is great because it's like santa has picked them up on the way through ha ha) then we buy them a couple of small presents each. We can't buy lots because toys are expensive 😉 then everything else, including the stocking, is from santa.
Ds1 was promoted to Santa's helper 2 Christmases ago, and I think it may be the last year before ds2 gets his promotion.

We do family presents from family (i know some people have santa deliver those but the kids see them being handed to us. If they were coming from abroad though I think your way is great because it's like santa has picked them up on the way through ha ha) then we buy them a couple of small presents each. We can't buy lots because toys are expensive 😉 then everything else, including the stocking, is from santa.
Ds1 was promoted to Santa's helper 2 Christmases ago, and I think it may be the last year before ds2 gets his promotion.

Ahhh that sounds so cute, how do they become santas little helpers? Do they get special jobs to do?

Well the other year ds1 was having a big debate with dh about Santa's existence in front of the little kids so I called him down and told him how he was right, but santa is more of a concept. He does exist, in that warm feeling you get when you pick the perfect present you know is going to make someone happy, and he exists in the heart of every child who believes in magic, and now that he was big enough to realise that I buy the presents it didn't mean the magic was over, just that he got to be part of making the magic. He got to choose a small present for each of the others to wrap up and leave on their bed with the tag saying "from Santa's helper." He gets to help with things that would usually be secret. He also has to "forget to brush his teeth" and come back down stairs to do them and eat Santa's mince pie ha ha. He's done really well not giving it away to the others, even when he is really angry with them.

The final present has just arrived!!!

I am most definetely going tk have the happiest little boy in the world on christmas day!!
He may not have the huge pile of presents that some kids get but he's going to have more than he asked for and will finally have the pawpatrol things hes wanted since the spring! I cannot wait to see his lil face on christmas morning :xmas2:

Yay, it's so satisfying knowing you have got something they have wanted for ages.

Today we are going to the docs yet again :dohh: Ds has had a cough for 3weeks now but seems to have developed into tonsilitis again :dohh: and he also has pinprick spots all over which he says hurts.

But after the docs we will be going in hobbycraft and round the shops and im in search of elf on the shelf accessories!!! My friend is going to show me how to make a few cute bits like a cape n apron etc.. so will get some material for that :winkwink:

Getting really excited for Christmas now and for finding out babies gender on the 12th dec!!! Eeekkkk!! :happydance: :xmas12:

Aww poor DS. I hope he is feeling better soon :hugs:

Can't wait for you to find out the gender!

Hope your little man is ok. Hope exciting, finding out the babies gender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->