Kendra??

I like it but isn't Hugh Heffner's ex called Kendra??

Sorry that was the first thing I thought of. But if you like it I dont see why you cant use it anyway :flower:

I LOVE the name Kendra. One of the best people I know is named that; she was a very dear friend in university. It's not very common, but I do know a few and have heard of several more. :)

lol, yes it is but if you avoid the names of every girl that's been with Hugh Hefner you would run out of names lol

I think of playboy and a girl I knew in hs who wasn't much better than that :/

But aside from my own associations, I can separate the name from the people and it is really cute.

It's not my cup of tea due to the connotations.

I think its important to keep in mind where people live and what is exposed to them.

If you have not ever heard of the name, then you wouldn't make a negative association. Nothing wrong with being a girlfriend of Hugh Hefner.

I like the name. I used to coach a Kendra, such a sweat heart and it was cute calling her Kenny.

^ That's a good point. Also, any baby who is named Kendra now will be pretty far removed from the Hugh Hefner Kendra when she gets older. i.e. Will her peers really know who that is? Probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->