kent

even tho i live in maidstone, i wor in sandwich so am close to margate etc throughout the week :D

I'm in Hawkhurst....somewhere between Maidstone and Hastings LOL (no one's ever heard of Hawkhurst when I say where I'm from).

I know Maidstone, Ashford, Canterbury and Margate pretty well.....I was born in Whitstable so I know the area.

I'm in Hawkhurst....somewhere between Maidstone and Hastings LOL (no one's ever heard of Hawkhurst when I say where I'm from).

I know Maidstone, Ashford, Canterbury and Margate pretty well.....I was born in Whitstable so I know the area.

Never been but i know where hawkhurst is!!!!!!! I spent the first 20 years of my life in the Whitstable area, Swalecliffe to be precise!!!!!

Yay some people from kent! I live Nr dover, and know folkestone, ashford and canterbury pretty well! So Thankful I found this thread!!!! This is my first pregnancy and I need pregnancy buddies badly!

hiya,

How far along are you, and welcome to the kent thread :)

hello :) Im 12 weeks! Have my scan next week yayy
oo and you felt your baby move on the 12th! how exciting :)

Hi girls - I live in Surrey, but was so pleased to find this thread. I was brought up in Tankerton!!!! I know some of you will know it well, especially Butterflies!! Small world eh?!

hey guys, i'm in thanet so not far from you all... yeah we should arrange a meet :)

I'm from Canterbury also :) (well until I moved to America a couple of years ago, I'm just back visiting now) It's all changed so much here in 2 short years.

we should def arrange a meet up. im so bored now im not in work :)

I'm from Canterbury also :) (well until I moved to America a couple of years ago, I'm just back visiting now) It's all changed so much here in 2 short years.

Crazy isn't it.....how long u visiting for? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->