kent

Hey ladies,

I will be moving from London to Canterbury this week!!!I'm going to be a billy no mates as I know nobody in the area. So if anyone would like to meet for tea and cake drop me a pm!

Also if anyone can recommend any good baby groups or activities for me and the child I would be grateful!!

Anyone in Medway - I noticed a poster up at Splashes this morning from end of Feb saying there are spaces available on swimming lessons (Tuesday's or Thursdays) for 1-4 year olds :thumbup: (Baby ones are always over subscribed).

MrsNC it's a bit nervewracking at first but everyone's very welcoming. The staff at ours even come and pick you up the first time if you're worried or struggle to get there! (Ours is a bit of a trek if, like me, you don't drive).

Good luck with the move, Hellodoris! I'm not near Canterbury but highly recommend Howletts Wild Animal Park and Wildwood for trips out in that area - Howletts are currently upgrading your day ticket to an annual pass free of charge. Dillon loves watching the gorillas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->