'Kenzie'

dragonflies

Reaction score
Thinking of Kenzie as a girls name, its arabic for 'my treasure' but a bit concerned it's a bit too 'chav' or like the surname, don't like mackenzie being used for a boy's first name! but just kenzie as a 1st name I like, what do u think?

I dont like it sorry.....but I say who cares if people dont like the name its your baby! xx

It's not my favorite, sorry but it sounds like the shortened form of Mackenzie which is kind of overused IMO.

i didnt no kenzie ment my treasure, thats a lovely meaning but the name for me has been ruined by too many jeremy kyle guests using it lol

altho i say if u like the name then use it, it doesnt matter what anyone on here thinks about it really

My cousin named her little boy Kenzie. Never heard it as a girls name tho

I like it although it does remind me of a chav name.
X

The meaning is lovely but I'm not keen on the name ..

I had a look for girls names that mean 'treasure' but couldn't find anything pretty.

sorry im from the US- what is Chav?! I googled it and kind of reminds me of like "ganster" ... am i right?!

as for Kenzie... def a girls name for me & I like it

In the US it's definitely used as a girl's name....

I like it alot!

sorry im from the US- what is Chav?! I googled it and kind of reminds me of like "ganster" ... am i right?!

When i was new to BnB i had asked the same question... i had no idea what "Chav" or "Chavvy" meant either...

From the way it was described to me, i picture the low-lifes on Jerry Springer....

Or like wanna-be thug teens with their pants sagging & their boxers showing...

That kinda look!

yes Kenzie is quite popular in North America and is a cute name in my opinion

It screams CHAV...which is such a shame as it has such a nice meaning!! But, it is personal choice, if you like it, go for it x

i dont like it :( maybe its cos i have a dog called kenzo?

Thanks guys, I loved it because of the arabic meaning, its not common (I think!) here in Northern Ireland, but we may move to UK mainland at some point and I really don't want a Chav name (gangster/jerry springer type is prob the closest US/Canada description!). Thankfully we have a good choice of acceptable Egyptian-english girls names, if its a boy going to be more of a nightmare, lol

It sounds like a nick name to me! Not sure if I like it or not..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->