Kerry Katona on This Morning

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
It's on now on ITV...is she drunk??!

lol, i havent seen it but i think when she talks she always seems like shes on drugs too as her jaw doesnt seem to stop moving from side to side... anyone else noticed that or's it just me?
xxx

I was just about to post the very same thing!!! Her speech is so slurred!!

Shes tlking as if her tongue is too big for her mouth...

Phillip Schofield just said, "you don't seem right...your speech is a bit slurred" :rofl:

Lynn, what did she reply to that slurred comment?

She just said "Is it?!!" as if she was really shocked and said she wasn't talking like that yesterday, that she takes her medication at 11.30 at night and it must be from that. They then started asking her questions about drinking when she was doing a photo shoot or something and she got really defensive saying she thought they were implying she was an alcoholic. He just said that they were already getting calls from viewers asking if she was ok x

What an embarassment, she obviously doesnt care does she

Nope. How does she cope with her kids if she can't even get through a tv interview? :( x

I didnt think she looked pissed or stoned though...but then again how long was she in make-up for?
Surely if she was high or something they would have noticed before the show and not allowed her on?

oh my god just watched really bad footage of it on you tube, but GOD!!! get a grip Kerry!! xxx

I didnt think she looked pissed or stoned though...but then again how long was she in make-up for?
Surely if she was high or something they would have noticed before the show and not allowed her on?

They said she'd got stuck in traffic so she'd littrarly arived secons before they went on air...There was definatly somthing wrong with her tho im so glad im not the only one! i wasnt watching it at the time i heard her talking and i was like...:o Is she pissed! ...shes an idiot, i'll have her kids :)

i wanna see it now, where will it be on online?? anyone know x

I seen the last bit, Probably about 20 seconds,
She seemed drunk/on drugs.. Deffinatly not sober, couldn't be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->